IGNORED

Season Tkt Info Wanted

Redmycolour

• Admin

I know we haven't played at home yet but I've got a s/tkt for the South Stand but due to work commitments I can't make many games.Can I sell my s/tkt back to the club.its an adult TKT.anybody help with any useful info please.

In the past we were told it couldn't be done due to the poor ticketing system being used.

I believe this was supposed to be improved post season, but wouldn't expect it to be up and running until ticket staff are back working in AG8, best bet is to pass it on to a mate/relative

Actually, forget it.

I saw you had an Atyeo season ticket for sale last week, now a SS one.

Then looking further back in your posts, you suggest you're either a disabled or carer ticket holder.

Ummm, hope you're not trying to pull a fast one on your fellow fans or the club.

But just in case.............I'm out!

Actually, forget it.

Then looking further back in your posts, you suggest you're either a disabled or carer ticket holder.

Ummm, hope you're not trying to pull a fast one on your fellow fans or the club.

Hope this isn't true.. There's a reason they give free carers tickets and it not for someone to make a profit on it!

Hope this isn't true.. There's a reason they give free carers tickets and it not for someone to make a profit on it!

I hope not too.

However, I don't think it will be the first time it's happened..

The OP never got back to me when I twice messaged him to say I'll contact the club to ask if it can be transferred.

The whole reasoning, as others have pointed out is strange.

Anyway, I've emailed the club to give them the heads up, it's up to them if they want to look into it.

If it's all genuine, then there's nothing to hide, all good.

• Admin

Actually, forget it.

We really need the original poster to clarify this

That's pretty shocking if it is a carer ST being touted around.

As a carer, I think it is fantastic that BCFC give carers our own ST. It does come with conditions and rightly so, e.g. Need to pay full price if going without our cared for person. For The JPT I could get 4 tickets for me and 4 for my son. That's neet.

Let's see if OP replies?

Just a point regarding season tickets for disabled fans and their carers......

Last season (and before that) it clearly stated on our tickets that the ticket holder was either AMBULANT (meaning disabled but able to walk) or a CARER.

This season, there is no mention of Ambulant or Carer on the tickets.

Also, this season's tickets have no barcodes, yet to gain entry to the South Stand last Friday, we had to be given printed tickets (like POTD ones) which had a barcode which of course, we had to scan.  When we asked several stewards on the turnstiles why the new ST's had no barcode, not one of them coulld tell us why?

I thought the barcode was partially to monitor our attendance.

It is not a cares ticket I am selling.its a adult tkt.yes about 3 seasons ago I tried selling a cares tkt but the club noticed it on otib and withdrew the tkt.im only selling as previously stated due to my work location I can attend about 10 home matches.i hope this stops rumours regarding cares tickets.

Archived