IGNORED

Gardener In Bristol....?

BRISTOL86

Can anyone recommend one?

We moved into our first house recently and found that the guy who renovated the house used the back garden as a building site. The entire thing needs digging over, all the crap sifted out and taken away and levelling off etc. before we can even consider turfing or seeding, possibly some stonework to be done on a wall also...

Sounds like a piece of piss I know (at least the digging up bit), but having attempted just a small patch of it, I realise that I just don't have the time or energy to do it myself.

Has anyone used a gardener in Bristol or have any contacts to recommend?

Thanks

Can anyone recommend one?

We moved into our first house recently and found that the guy who renovated the house used the back garden as a building site. The entire thing needs digging over, all the crap sifted out and taken away and levelling off etc. before we can even consider turfing or seeding, possibly some stonework to be done on a wall also...

Sounds like a piece of piss I know (at least the digging up bit), but having attempted just a small patch of it, I realise that I just don't have the time or energy to do it myself.

Has anyone used a gardener in Bristol or have any contacts to recommend?

Thanks

Can u pm me a picture?

Archived