IGNORED

Atyeo Stand - Please Read If You Are A St Holder

Harry

BCFC have several Transit sized mini buses they use to ferry the youth teams around etc

they should utilise these to run a continuous shuttle service from the door of the Sports Bar around to the Atyeo turnstiles for those too fat, too pissed, or too lazy to walk. ( all 3 for some)

very poor of Harry not to have put this in place ?

BCFC have several Transit sized mini buses they use to ferry the youth teams around etc

they should utilise these to run a continuous shuttle service from the door of the Sports Bar around to the Atyeo turnstiles for those too fat, too pissed, or too lazy to walk. ( all 3 for some)

very poor of Harry not to have put this in place

Have we still got the one we won from the Freight Rover Trophy final? 

Correct. These two seated blocks will have lots of family and schools tickets too so standing is a definite no-go this season I'm afraid. Noise and colour, as everywhere else in the ground, obviously actively encouraged.

It might be a bit of a blessing in disguise really as there might be more leniency with the noisy blocks regarding flags etc - the club would never dream of allowing flag poles (potential missiles) in a block next to away fans so having this buffer might actually help in that respect.

It's a real positive. The club have listened to us and been receptive to our ideas.

Shouldn't be a problem for sight lines, but if it does become so, please let me know. We will be in regular dialogue with the club and if anything becomes problematic then it will be revisited.

So basically, no bashing Leeds fans over the head with the flag poles else they'll be confiscated!!

What, the Leeds fans? Good.

How come the first 2 blocks to the away fans will be seated? Not like the eastemd atall so doubt it will happen!

Other than that fantastic work

As KITR alluded to, originally the unreserved seats were sold in blocks 39-41. There was then a 2 block gap to the away fans which was to be filled with kids, community tickets, comps, that sort of stuff.

However, the club did contact a number of ST holders in the unreserved area and asked them if they wanted to move to the seated area. So anyone with a ST in blocks 37-38 will have specifically requested to be in a reserved and seated area.

They just sold some more STs in there due to demand, also I think to create a bit of a buffer

It's a cracking idea to stuff the no man's land between vicious ultras with expendable women and children. Limits the casualty list to the unimportant.

And in the event an unexploded bomb is found during the Williams excavations, we have the obvious candidates to send in with big boots.

Cracking. COYR.

It is all looking more positive harry thanks for that. Did the safety officer say how he will ensure that people will go to the correct blocks? So they do not move from one block to another? Will the stewards do a better job of checking? Cause it was an absolute nightmare in the williams singing section. I don't want to end up being chucked out again for being in the block I bought my season ticket for, but couldn't find a space to stand at a seat because people from other blocks moved over to ours. We ended up on the stairway with my friends and about 30 others. I was first in the line for the steward to pick on so...

I am concerned that the people who have bought tickets in the sitting section will move over to the standing/singing section during the game, creating this chaos once again. We need proper checks, not at the bottom of the stairs, but actually leading into each section.

So what are we gonna call ourselves now? Because the East Enders is dead and buried under the new "South Stand" (it is the Wedlock!). Ultras Parkenders? or something like that.

I presume after the game once we are out of the exit ie on the road we can still turn right?

Yes Snuffles, you can still go either way along Ashton Road, just you can only exit the ground via the 'Hirerite' end.

It is all looking more positive harry thanks for that. Did the safety officer say how he will ensure that people will go to the correct blocks? So they do not move from one block to another? Will the stewards do a better job of checking? Cause it was an absolute nightmare in the williams singing section. I don't want to end up being chucked out again for being in the block I bought my season ticket for, but couldn't find a space to stand at a seat because people from other blocks moved over to ours. We ended up on the stairway with my friends and about 30 others. I was first in the line for the steward to pick on so...

I am concerned that the people who have bought tickets in the sitting section will move over to the standing/singing section during the game, creating this chaos once again. We need proper checks, not at the bottom of the stairs, but actually leading into each section.

So what are we gonna call ourselves now? Because the East Enders is dead and buried under the new "South Stand" (it is the Wedlock!). Ultras Parkenders? or something like that.

It's gonna be an interesting one, that's for sure.

I think it's really going to have to be a bit of trial and error.  The club do not have any specific controls in place, to be honest they didn't want to have to have a line of stewards or segregation between their own fans!!  Basically they're leaving it up to everyone to be responsible and to self-police it.

The season ticket holders who will be in the 'seated only' area will be fans who the club called and spoke to and offered them the opportunity to move from the unreserved area to a seated area.  So I can't imagine many of them will want to infiltrate the unreserved area after having chosen to move across.

The main problem, in my opinion, will be fans not realising that they are not allowed in the central blocks.  I can see a number of fans entering the ground and thinking they can stand anywhere, and will no doubt make their way as close to the away fans as they can.

This was my main point of concern I raised last night.  The response was that the central blocks will be seated and therefore allocated, so people will find their seat and if anyone is in the wrong area (and standing up in that area) then this will be spotted.

To be brutally honest, I don't know how this is going to work.  A lot of fans will not read this, nor understand where they are allowed to base themselves.  I have pleaded with Dave Lloyd and the Safety Officer last night that the stewards show patience and understanding for the first few games.  We don't want to see a heavy-handed approach when innocent fans may have simply misunderstood.  Hopefully after a couple of games, everyone will know the regulations, and will adhere to them and there shouldn't be any need for ticket checking etc.  But it really is a case of wait and see......

As for the name, I wanted something new like 'Section 82', (in environmental law a section 82 refers to nuisance & noise (which is what we hope to be), and obviously links with 1982, which is a period of our history our club should never forget - could even reclaim the 82 tag from da roverzzz) but I think most are happy with Parkenders.

Thanks Harry, it is going to be an interesting season. The section 82 sounds quite interesting.

Does anyone know how many potd tickets are going to be available in the unreserved area? Will be nice to bring a few friends along every now and then. I think the club mentioned before that they are going to leave a certain number available.

Really looking forward to it now, know some people had a bit of a bad attitude towards it and brought tickets in the Dolman who may begin to regret that in the coming weeks.

Eastend is dead and buried but the Parkend is now very much alive. Will have a Parkend flag on the way shortly.

Archived