IGNORED

Atyeo Stand - Please Read If You Are A St Holder

Harry

The great thing about unreserved seating is if you can't see, you can move around. Don't worry about it.

Yeah, just didn't understand what unreserved really means, I presumed its similar to away games as such where you just stand where you can/want. Very much looking forward to Saturday. Makes a change to be sat in an exciting area of the Ateyo, first time there will have been any life in the stand for a long long time.

Like the sound of this, standing in the unreserved bit. Just a little wary of flags impairing view, I'm all for creating the best possible atmosphere but I'm there first and foremost to watch the game.

Probably best to have a chat with the lads doing it if it's too persistent, I don't imagine it's going to be for the full 90 minutes. But thankfully it's unreserved so people can move around. It's new to everyone so a fair bit of trial and error.

I think the unreserved bit was ST holders only.

Gutted. I'm not going to lie being unable to stand with my friends is probably going to reduce the amount of times I come down this year.

I wouldn't mind sitting on my own but having spent 3 hours there by myself followed by 3 hours back by myself it would be nice to be able to stand with my mates at the game.

Never mind. Guess I should have got a season ticket when I was toying with the idea.

Gutted. I'm not going to lie being unable to stand with my friends is probably going to reduce the amount of times I come down this year.

I wouldn't mind sitting on my own but having spent 3 hours there by myself followed by 3 hours back by myself it would be nice to be able to stand with my mates at the game.

Never mind. Guess I should have got a season ticket when I was toying with the idea.

Get in touch with the club fella, and explain the situation ...they can only say no ,

They list all blocks of Atyeo (N37-N41) in the "General Sale Prices" bit, so it may not be impossible...

I think it's really amusing that people are looking forward to the atmosphere in the Atyeo when everyone knows it is the EastEnd where all the noise comes from.

That's why I've moved from the Atyeo to the South Stand which, although it's moved a point around the compass, is bound to be as noisy as ever.

Isn't it?                What?

Balls- I was under the impression that it was all unreserved. Booked a seat in N38 so now won't be with my mates.

Were any tickets available in the unreserved bit or is that just for season ticket holders?

Hi mate.

When you say booked a seat, do you mean a one-off ticket, or a season ticket?

If you've got a season ticket in N38, I'd suggest you have a word with the club and see if you can switch to N39-41. A number of fans were moved across from there to the seated block so there might be spare capacity.

Edit. Sorry, scratch that, just saw your subsequent post.

As its a one off ticket I'm not sure what can happen for this week as its officially sold out. Still worth a call or email to the club though. But in future, when booking, ask for the unreserved area.

If the club cannot accommodate you might be worth just chancing your arm and asking around on the day if someone with an 'unreserved' ticket will take your reserved seat for the game.

I'm supposed to be going with a pal but his Mrs is about to drop so he may not be able to make it. If he can't I'll PM you asap on Saturday and happily do the swap.

Cheers for all the help/comments guys.

Unfortunately I've not had opportunity to call the club today as snowed under at work. I'll give them a ring tomorrow hopefully and let you know the outcome.

If there is a ticket going spare then it would be much appreciated. Although I'd then feel bad as my seat might end going

unused in a sold out game!

Probably been mentioned but couple of things from Harry's informative post..

1. What is the point of erecting a couple of walls, including the no mans bit in the middle, between home and away fans at the back of the Atyeo when home and away will be mingling around the entrance to the Dolman and Atyeo North and East respectively? I did read it as meaning outside in the car park area so apologies if i got that wrong.

2. Since you will not be able to walk to the South Stand behind the Dolman will there be a walkway at the back of the old Williams? When I watched the BS girl do the latest video she said something about walking all the way around outside the stadium limits.

Probably been mentioned but couple of things from Harry's informative post..

1. What is the point of erecting a couple of walls, including the no mans bit in the middle, between home and away fans at the back of the Atyeo when home and away will be mingling around the entrance to the Dolman and Atyeo North and East respectively? I did read it as meaning outside in the car park area so apologies if i got that wrong.

2. Since you will not be able to walk to the South Stand behind the Dolman will there be a walkway at the back of the old Williams? When I watched the BS girl do the latest video she said something about walking all the way around outside the stadium limits.

Hi mate.

1). Yes you read this correctly. There will be a segregation barrier which slides across in the car park behind the Atyeo. This is to allow both sets of fans to go outside for a smoke etc at half time without there needing to be a huge police presence.

2) There is no walkway round the back of the Dolman, neither round the back of the Wiiliams. If you need to walk round you'll need to use the roads, Duckmoor & Raynes or Ashton & Winterstoke.

Hope that's ok mate.

Hi mate.

1). Yes you read this correctly. There will be a segregation barrier which slides across in the car park behind the Atyeo. This is to allow both sets of fans to go outside for a smoke etc at half time without there needing to be a huge police presence.

2) There is no walkway round the back of the Dolman, neither round the back of the Wiiliams. If you need to walk round you'll need to use the roads, Duckmoor & Raynes or Ashton & Winterstoke.

Hope that's ok mate.

i take it the barrier is quite robust and high?

Cheers for all the help/comments guys.

Unfortunately I've not had opportunity to call the club today as snowed under at work. I'll give them a ring tomorrow hopefully and let you know the outcome.

If there is a ticket going spare then it would be much appreciated. Although I'd then feel bad as my seat might end going

unused in a sold out game!

I'll have it Michael, if that's the case.

Drop me a message if you have that problem.

Archived