IGNORED

Will We Get Dwight Gayle Deal Over The Line?

B-Rizzle

Will we manage to sign Dwight Gayle?  

336 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I put yes....to be Postive . As sky may have released the info as Gayle was agreeing personal terms......

That's a fairly large assumption to make, I suspect they would have added that to their news item if that were the case

I hope you're right though!

That's a fairly large assumption to make, I suspect they would have added that to their news item if that were the case

Yep I have no sauce just super hopeful! But knowing our luck palace sent the email to sky the second they accepted our bid to try and start a bidding frenzy.

I think Boro and qpr will be considering bids but really hope a newly promoted team don't bid for him !

Yep I have no sauce just super hopeful! But knowing our luck palace sent the email to sky the second they accepted our bid to try and start a bidding frenzy.

I think Boro and qpr will be considering bids but really hope a newly promoted team don't bid for him !

But if they have accepted our bid then why would there be a bidding frenzy. Teams wouldnt bid a higher amount than what we have offered, would they?

info release by palace and the agent. Using us as a stalking horse!

Palace to try and start a bidding war.

The Agent to get a move for more money to a more fashionable (London based??) club.

If it was that we'd made a bid then yes. As the bids been accepted, Palace aren't going to expect anyone else to bid more. That's not to say someone else won't match the bid and pay more wages than us, but I think this is probably all agent

Probably big wages plus he won't want to join an unknown quantity at this level and I'm sure if QPR or Middlesbrough start sniffing around him we will be out. He's out of our reach.

...and if non of those happen, he can always say he thinks he has better options on the horizon...

Archived