IGNORED

Prediction League: Brentford (H)

RedYoshi

Bristol City v Brentford  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kodjia 7mins

Gray 42mins

Bonus = 1 for Bristol City, scored by Kodjia

Wild card = 1-1

Kodjia 7mins

Gray 42mins

Bonus = 1 for Bristol City scored by Kodjia

Wild card 1-1

:help:

You guys are killing me here.

This is psychological warfare.

Especially as neither of you voted for draw in the poll.

:argh: 

:surrender:

:sign09:

:crying:

Look at all the yellow people you've made me use.

I don't know any of Brentford players but I think they'll score first, so put me down for whoever their leading scorer is.

2-1 to city, second half come back.

MK dons to beat Preston 3-1.

Goals in front of SS = 2

Gray and Tarkowski have both scored one. Take your pick.

And I hate to say it (because this #BEFTP is backfiring spectacularly) but either all 3 goals will be scored in front of the SS, or none of them, if you want it to correlate with your other predictions.

That said, thanks to the Tippsters up there, I'm on the verge of abandoning all logic.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This was a ******* stupid idea.

Well we have to get a decent result eventually I guess.

Yeah I realised as I posted that I'd contradicted my half time prediction. Ah well, just hedging my bets on how many first half goals there will be.

Hedge away, my friend, hedge away.

Just don't blame me when you get everything spot on but miss out on the full house bonus ;)

(You won't miss out anyway, 'cos I just realised that bonus doesn't apply to the #BEFTP - the clue being the word "extra". Ignore me, I'm going slightly mad.)

City to win 2-1 after trailing 1-0 at half time, Kodjia to score our first goal and Robinson to score the second.

One goal to be scored in front of the south stand.

Brentford to score at 25', Kodjia to score 50' and Freeman to score 65'

Wildcard match score to be a 1-0 win for MK Dons.

That's it.

I'm done.

:mf_sleep:

(It'll also be 3 goals in front of the South Stand, or none, based on those timings, and you can pay for my therapy)

2-0 to City (1-0 h/t), with Flint scoring first on 12 mins (header from a corner), and Kodjia breaking a second half of raw tension and slipping in a cheeky back-post tap-in on 79 mins. 

Flint's will be the only goal in front of the new stand, and Preston and MK Dons will contest a hard fought 1-1 draw.

Oops, sorry. Freeman to score our second goal, none scored in front of the SS.

Heh, not to worry "fella" (I call people that all the time, and now feel very self conscious about it. It's not an insult, I promise).

As for my random guesswork this week...

Wilbs will get the South Stand rocking with an early header (13') that end, and we'll come close a few times (Kodjia to hit the woodwork at least once) but go in at the break just one goal to the good. A much more even second half will be punctured by either a defensive mistake or a bit of absolute Brentford magic, with Gray profiting one way or another, bringing them level on 72'.

Both goals will therefore be in front of the South Stand, despite the new Atyeo party doing their best to suck the ball in at the death (or is it really the black screens blowing from the other end...?).

MKD 2-2 PNE

that means not much game time for agard then

Quoted a random post you made elsewhere...

But I see you've voted for a Brentford win, then scoreline 2-1 to City, with Brentford 0-1 up at half-time, despite Robinson being first scorer.

I assume you mean 2-1 to Brentford, with City 1-0 up at half time, and will change it to that unless I hear otherwise!

(Obviously hoping the 2-1 to City ends up being the actual result...)

3-1 to City

Kodjia 16, Freeman 28, Robinson 75 

Tarkowski 54

2-0 h/t

3 goals in front of the new East End, 2 for City, 1 for Brentford.  Historic first one for Kodjia. 

(Providing we kick that way first half of course, otherwise it looks like Tarkowski.)

MK Dons 0 PNE 1

COME ON CITY, STUFF 'EM!    :city:

2 goals in front of South stand

3-0 win

Freeman 43'

Flint 56', 82'

Mk Dons 1-1 Preston

Gah, thought I'd addressed all these bits.

You've voted for Kodjia as first scorer in the poll, but will go with Freeman if I don't hear otherwise.

Either way, I'm hoping you're right.  :city:

Archived