IGNORED

South Stand Club Shop/sports Bar

Kid in the Riot

On a selfish note I never used to drink before home matches but my 80 year old dad started coming again a few years ago and we used to go in the Legends bar in the Williams and I'm a bit worried in The new area there will be nowhere for the old sod to sit down for a beer.

I know I sound selfish but he's 80 and not in the best mobility and the last few years I've really enjoyed a pint before the game while I've still got the old bugger.

On a selfish note I never used to drink before home matches but my 80 year old dad started coming again a few years ago and we used to go in the Legends bar in the Williams and I'm a bit worried in The new area there will be nowhere for the old sod to sit down for a beer.

I know I sound selfish but he's 80 and not in the best mobility and the last few years I've really enjoyed a pint before the game while I've still got the old bugger.

Not selfish at all, I'm sure there are lots of people in the same position and I really hope there is somewhere for you both to enjoy a drink.

Down here tonight, club shop, bar and coffee shop are still pretty much shells. Appreciate they can chuck hours and labour at it but would be surprised if there are open within the next 3 weeks.

Although the new stand and dolman refurb are magnificent and operational, they are "industrial" in places and most definitely a work in progress

Down here tonight, club shop, bar and coffee shop are still pretty much shells. Appreciate they can chuck hours and labour at it but would be surprised if there are open within the next 3 weeks.

Although the new stand and dolman refurb are magnificent and operational, they are "industrial" in places and most definitely a work in progress

With regard to the Dolman refurbishment, did you checkout the toilets?

All I want to know is, how long will the bloody halftime queue be this season!

I read the 10% discount as only being non match days?

No fast pumps? Just pre-poured?

Any sign of any queuing lanes being implemented, rather than the usual free for all?

10% discount on drinks and food inside the stadium is ALL the time.

No fast pumps as apparently Villa have them and have had no end of problems.

Queuing lanes have been removed from the Atyeo to create more space so it will be a free for all but there will be lots of staff supposedly and you can use contactless payment on your card.

I read the 10% discount as only being non match days?

No fast pumps? Just pre-poured?

Any sign of any queuing lanes being implemented, rather than the usual free for all?

We were told the 10% was ALL the time. 

They had guys stood on the pumps pouring keeping a steady stock while others served.

We were chating about lanes, nothing yet but it is far from finished. It would make sense as there is plenty of room.

I heard at the event tonight they are putting tables and chairs in the south stand by the kiosks so you should be ok!

• Admin

FFS. I need a new BCFC ruler and alarm clock.

I'm expected to wait to the Burnley match for these most essential of items.

I have RARELY been this angry:-    :igiveup:

TFR

Was told that the plan is still for the Shop to be OPEN for Saturday's game and that all the stock is onsite and just needs to be brought downstairs. Obviously things can still go wrong just like you don't plan for your fridge/freezer breaking at home, but that is definitely the plan. 

Don't give up on that BCFC ruler & Alarm Clock just yet TfR  :aok2:

Archived