IGNORED

Tickets Please

Sammyd84

• Admin

Hi - I'm looking for two tickets to Saturday and/or Wednesday. Friend has just let me down and given our tickets to someone else :-(

Hoping there might be some spares out there

Thanks

Hate to say you are going to have little luck

If you are planning on coming in the future, your best bet is to join the forever Bristol scheme, otherwise tickets making general sale will be like rocking horse shit this season

For Saturday? Happy to pay that if the two tickets are together?

I'm going to join forever bristol, had season ticket on and off since I was 6! However my friend won one this year and seems she has promised it to two people. Only told me today!! She clearly doesn't get it!

• Admin

Just raising a note of caution to anyone thinking of selling tickets that are registered in their name to someone who only signed up in here yesterday.

For greater peace of mind I've seen the same user posting on Twitter the same appeal and she looks like just a genuine fan who got messed about.

I won't be using my season ticket Wednesday.

So if someone would like the seat how do I go about giving them a ticket/letting the club know?

Thanks

Not sure if they have the ability to do this. You would have to trust the person to have your season card and get them to post back to you

I won't be using my season ticket Wednesday.

So if someone would like the seat how do I go about giving them a ticket/letting the club know?

Thanks

Not sure how easy it is and I know the club are rather busy at the moment........BUT, surely there should be a website dedicated to this for this season at least.

There will be a few hundred season card holders on holiday this month, seems daft their seats will be empty.

Archived