IGNORED

Clarity Needed On Correct Way To Address Those Who's Opinion Differs....

Mad Cyril

So more confused than ever now.

What is the top of the hierarchy of disrespect - pal, mate, love, blossom, petal, chap, dear, sunshine, old bean. Poppet or nobber.

This is holding me back from wading into a right Norbert on another thread who is completely wrong. FACT.

FFS fella, whst the **** are you on about? Yours is is a stupid question. After reading your posts I've decided that you are just an attention seeker, you clearly have an agenda, as you're a new poster, and it's clearly past your bedtime. Are you 12? If you keep posting this rubbish, you should go and support the blue few up the road. Get a grip sunshine, otherwise you'll just get a "zzzzzzzzzz" from me.

"Sunshine" is another term indicating dislike, but it doesn't seem to be used on the forum.  Perhaps we should have a hierarchy of dislikes:

Fella - mild dislike

Son - greater dislike

Sunshine - ultimate dislike.

Buddy Boy - knob

Kiddee - complete knob

FFS fella, whst the **** are you on about? Yours is is a stupid question. After reading your posts I've decided that you are just an attention seeker, you clearly have an agenda, as you're a new poster, and it's clearly past your bedtime. Are you 12? If you keep posting this rubbish, you should go and support the blue few up the road. Get a grip sunshine, otherwise you'll just get a "zzzzzzzzzz" from me.

I have PM'd you the ideal line up for tomorrow. Disagree with me and I will have you killed. Twice.

For some reason, if some posters don't like your views, but reply, they will call you "fella". I'm not sure why this is, but you will never be a "fella" if somebody likes you.

So you started it.

I'm questioning everything I thought I once knew because of this post.

How many people have I inadvertently offended?! Oh dear lord, I'm a horrible person...

Damn you, sir.

So you started it.

I'm questioning everything I thought I once knew because of this post.

How many people have I inadvertently offended?! Oh dear lord, I'm a horrible person...

Damn you, sir.

You don't want to do that! Offend them advertently, says I.

You do realise this now exists on the Internet forever? Due to the sinister complexity of Google's algorithms, you may now find some, er, 'disturbing' search results cropping up!

That's his trip to the USA buggered - so to speak :(

You don't want to do that! Offend them advertently, says I.

Quite! That is usually my preferred method. But now this has put a spanner amongst the pigeons.

In fact, I'm now questioning whether I even have ever offended people advertently. Maybe I was inadvertently praising them?

I can't cope with this.

Archived