IGNORED

Atmosphere Tomorrow

beaverface

My impressions of the SS is that it wil be a good atand to create noise in. However as it mainly houses former Williams STH's I doubt we will heae much noise from it. Just really hope it doesn't turn into what the Atyeo was like pre development.

Agree; we need everyone, not just a pocket, to make noise!

I expect the atmosphere to be good despite the Williams not being there. The Atyeo should be good and the Dolman A & B blocks always respond when it's going.

I just hope the new Atyeo lot leave the "Eastenders" songs which alienate and annoy most other areas of the ground. IMO.

Sing loud, sing proud and hopefully this season will be great, whatever happens on the pitch, let's have away fans leaving saying "**** me, their fans were good"

COYR.

What eastenders songs get you so upset?

my concern is the south stand will just be Ateyo MK2 silent and somber

The atmosphere will only be good if people make it so.

It's up to each of you to do your bit.

Very well said Harry. If the atmosphere is shite tomorrow its because people aren't doing their bit. People blamed the accoustics and only having 3 sides last season but that didn't stop the atmosphere for the Swindle game being absolutely bouncing.

First game back in the second tier, a new build and a good away following. Let's make the place rock!

I know the East End lads will enjoy having the opposition fans so close this season .We certainly did last season in the Atyeo ,did have great banter with some of the away fans .Made the atmosphere better I thought .Will miss that this season in the South Stand 

Archived