IGNORED

The Official Champions V Brentford Match Day Thread

Read my reply to the other pedantics on my ill written match stream post.

Another bit I don't get; 'him (you were referring to Korea .. nee' Kodjia i guess...) and Wade were superb together' ?

Who is 'him' as clearly its not Kodjia.. Wilbs or Freeman?

Not being pedantic.. just makes no sense sunshine. 

Edited by havanatopia

Founded 8 years before City.. no history? OK.

All clubs are bankrolled my friend.. get used to it and if not i suggest Downs league football.

No fans?.. Every club has fans.

So, overall, you are wrong on all 3.

Just because its your opinion, doesnt make you right and me wrong. Just not a fan of these hobby clubs.

The confusing mess that has been the transfer window, meaning we started the season with an inadequate squad, the tensions that appear to have arisen between manager and owner, 3 defeats and 9 goals conceded, fixated on an expensive striker when both our current strikers scored today and with Agard approaching full fitness, no indication of current efforts to strengthen other areas. The momentum seems to have halted and the smooth professional operation suddenly looks rather less so. Shot and foot come to mind.

Edited by chinapig
  • Like 3

Whilst there is no doubt City had no luck today, it will be very interesting to hear what Cotts has to say.

Will he blame our bad luck, or acknowledge the side does have some issues?

Lets see .......

:yawn:

Always the chance to show what we've got against Leeds on Weds.

COYR

TFR

Edited by Taxi for Rennie

Will be interesting to say the least if SC comes out and says he's just broken out transfer record to bring in Gayle (do NOT think it likely btw) post-game, when this week three of our strikers have scored, yet we've shipped nearly double figures in three games.

Think we really need to be moving for targets now; just the two weeks left to sort things.

The confusing mess that has been the transfer window, meaning we started the season with an inadequate squad, the tensions that appear to have arisen between manager and owner, 3 defeats and 9 goals conceded, fixated on an expensive striker when both our current strikers scored today and with Agard approaching full fitness, no indication of current efforts to strengthen other areas. The momentum seems to have halted and the smooth professional operation suddenly looks rather less so. Shot and foot come to mind.

Captain Hindsight.

Unlucky guys... as a Brentford fan I just want to say I think we were fortunate again today. You guys will be fine this season and I will be following you and hoping you do well

Sounds like you've the nucleus of a decent team there, despite the reservations you mentioned earlier.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Its not an opinion though is it.

1. They have fans

2. They have history

3. Every club is bankrolled.

What part of that is an opinion?

1: yeah most of them have appeared recently. I know a fgr fan who used to go home and away in the days of the old lawn and he doesnt bother anymore because the club is unrecognisable from what it once was. Once they move to the new stadium on a motorway junction miles from their spiritual home that will complete their plastification.

2. Fair enough, didn't know they were that old.

3. Rubbish. Most clubs live within their means and many just manage to scrape by.

Thanks for your polite suggestion that I watch the downs league but I'm quite happy with following bcfc thankyou.