IGNORED

Andre Gray

Keepers Ball

His "goal" was an og.

I didn't think he was all that.

Fair enough; wasn't there myself, so interesting to hear the reports, but seemed involved.

Pleased to hear Kodjia looked the part - hopefully if the Gayle thing doesn't happen, he might end up a decent contributor.

His "goal" was an og.

I didn't think he was all that.

He is class, and they were utterly clinical

Diametrically opposed views.. thats football.. i suspect he is somewhere in the middle. Did you both go today? Now that would be interesting.

Thought he looked decent but by no means an 8 mil striker. Thought Kodjia looked better than him imo.

Thats what I like to hear squire.

Fair enough; wasn't there myself, so interesting to hear the reports, but seemed involved.

Pleased to hear Kodjia looked the part - hopefully if the Gayle thing doesn't happen, he might end up a decent contributor.

Their first two goals were soft and against the run of play. Keeper's mistake and then ball turned accidentally into net by Williams.

As SC says we were easily the better team before the sending off.

I think he made a bit of a mistake in the second by negating the speed advantage we held on.attack. If we were going to score any goals with 10 men it was going to be by a quick breakaway. Two guys could do that - Kodger or Bryan. Dropping Joe to left back took and replacing Koldja with the slower Agard blunted our best chances.

not a 10 million pound player in my eyes

No one in this league is worth that much.

He was quick, strong and clinical though. Something we certainly lacked.

The poster above who said Kodjia was better.....Really? :-/

Kodjia did ok. Very raw in my opinion. We definately need a bit more class up front.

Diametrically opposed views.. thats football.. i suspect he is somewhere in the middle. Did you both go today? Now that would be interesting.

Thats what I like to hear squire.

Yep was there...believe he also assisted the first goal with a powerful first time shot...was fast strong and clinical

His goal was defiantly not an OG. That was the one before his goal

Unfortunately I was taking a child to the loo when that went in, so I stand corrected. The tannoy attributed the second to him, but I notice the Beeb report has it correctly down as an OG.

I thought Gray was pretty quiet first half but like the rest of Brentford obviously looked very reasonable once they had space to play in.

Kodjia probably did miss the target on a couple he shouldn't have but its still early and if you don't think his performance today was promising there isn't much hope for you. He was fantastic and even though he and the lads weren't always on the same frequency you could see it is coming

Archived