IGNORED

Daryl Clarke - Big Mistake

Bazooka Joe

dont worry, the more threads about that bell*** the better, not very often they have an upper hand if that's what you call it, today is just a blip COYR

They havent got the upper hand even today. They are in l2. They beat 10 men yeovile. Last week they lost at home to northampton ffs.

They havent got the upper hand even today. They are in l2. They beat 10 men yeovile. Last week they lost at home to northampton ffs.

I said if thats what you call it, the sags will never be better than us but the saddo's think it and have obviously been groomed on the internet by fundamentalists or as we call them 'mentalists'. There is a long season ahead and we will be there or thereabouts whilst the Gas will be looking  for their pitch on the Downs next year :laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont:

They only need to be 'in the relegation spots for 45 minutes of the season'.

Some of the shortest memories in football. Especially Clarke who oversaw that 45 minutes.

This is an exceptional example of why are where they are. Because there unprofessional, incompetent and foolish - from the top down it may seem.

Sit back & wait this pikey bell end will crash & burn sooner rather than later ,it will be hilarious trust in karma.

Couldn't agree more. The bellend is trying to be a "gurt Roverzzz Legend innit" mocking "them down the road" losing, "happy days" I think he said, but his lack of professionalism will come back to bite him right up the ar$e in the end.

Haven't heard this, what did Cotts say and when?

On that Made in Bristol TV he did a piece. Was asked a question and said "we ain't no.. Ragass rovers". Having watched it, it's pretty clear it wasn't intentional; he hesitated to find something to say actually. Totally different to that Clarke comment.

Edit: tried to find a link on YouTube - no luck but did find this

http://youtu.be/qPS7DP80X1Y

dont worry, the more threads about that bell*** the better, not very often they have an upper hand if that's what you call it, today is just a blip COYR

Not sure if they have the upper hand at all man, they beat 10 men Yeovil in L2... we lost with 10 men to Brentford 2 divisions above.

And isnt it 6,205 days they were last above us ;)

Couldn't agree more. The bellend is trying to be a "gurt Roverzzz Legend innit" mocking "them down the road" losing, "happy days" I think he said, but his lack of professionalism will come back to bite him right up the ar$e in the end.

I guess as the combined Sag fans IQ is equal to a boiled potato, they'll be ecstatic about Dopey Clarkes comments.

The guy is a non league manager managing a non league team who got lucky last season.

Absolutely no Indication it was - other than some of our fans interpreting that it maybe

I know that inside the paranoid peanut brains of foaming Gasheads they assumed Cotts was talking about them however I think it was a comment he made without even thinking about it. That's how it came across anyway.

Squeeky Darrell really is a perfect match for that funny little club.

Why would we care about the mumblings of a coach of an ex non league club, which formerly played in Bath, the Downs, Eastville Park etc, who are sponsored by a public house.

If I were the club psyio, if they had one, I'd advise him to wear a neck brace before he looked such a long way upwards.

Mind the gap and taste the difference Dopey.

I know that inside the paranoid peanut brains of foaming Gasheads they assumed Cotts was talking about them however I think it was a comment he made without even thinking about it. That's how it came across anyway.

Squeeky Darrell really is a perfect match for that funny little club.

That video is still extremely cringeworthy, amateur and classless... you are right, perfect match.

Why would we care about the mumblings of a coach of an ex non league club, which formerly played in Bath, the Downs, Eastville Park etc, who are sponsored by a public house.

If I were the club psyio, if they had one, I'd advise him to wear a neck brace before he looked such a long way upwards.

Mind the gap and taste the difference Dopey.

'Why would we care? .... 60 pages in 3 months on another thread about a team we all claim not to care about. It's actually slipped down to page 2 tonight! If they are so unimportant, just don't comment (and, sorry, yes I just have)

Archived