IGNORED

Daryl Clarke - Big Mistake

Bazooka Joe

Don't sweat boys

This will come back and bite that muppet right on the *****

Mark my words

Think he sees himself as a bit of a 'casual'

Don't think either the Sags or our very own Manager score too well on the PR Front in interviews and their approach tbh

Egos

The sensible SAGs will have cringed at this idiot whilst the teens will lap it up as they think he's ' gurt one of them, a right gas head'

It's seems apparent that DC is trying to ingratiate himself with the fans,. To a degree it's working, although personally I'd rather he just got on with the job of trying to win football matches in a reasonably entertaining fashion, which, to be fair, I think he has been doing.

If I was a City fan, I'd be more worried about SC's inability to accept defeat with any degree of graciousness. I have just got back from holiday and listened to his interview after your defeat to Brentford, and I thought the way he spoke to the Radio Bristol interviewer was pathetic. He did a great job for you last season, and he could easily do the same this season as well. He should concentrate on that rather than giving petulant interviews.

I like the petulance. For too long we've had nice-guy managers. This guy is stern, demands a lot and doesn't suffer fools.

And no fears for ourselves. There were plenty of causes for optimism from the Brentford game.

Did a City fan run over DC's dog or something? I can't think of any reason for him to dislike us so much unless he's trying to endear himself to the gash fans?!

Its not like we've been in same division recently and theres some history between the two clubs.

He appears to want to fit in the "cool" kids. Smacks of low esteem and desperation to me!

Nailed it

It's seems apparent that DC is trying to ingratiate himself with the fans,. To a degree it's working, although personally I'd rather he just got on with the job of trying to win football matches in a reasonably entertaining fashion, which, to be fair, I think he has been doing.

If I was a City fan, I'd be more worried about SC's inability to accept defeat with any degree of graciousness. I have just got back from holiday and listened to his interview after your defeat to Brentford, and I thought the way he spoke to the Radio Bristol interviewer was pathetic. He did a great job for you last season, and he could easily do the same this season as well. He should concentrate on that rather than giving petulant interviews.

Pathetic. ..really . Whilst going down the pub and giving it the big un is fine for Dopey , not sure he wants to either be your manager or head of the Gas piss squad. Maybe you could help .?

Pathetic. ..really . Whilst going down the pub and giving it the big un is fine for Dopey , not sure he wants to either be your manager or head of the Gas piss squad. Maybe you could help .?

Yes really. I  never thought DC singing in the pub was fine, I have seen the video of it, but I cringe even thinking about it. Both managers have a lot going for them, both could conduct themselves a lot better than they are at the moment.

Yes at times SC comes across as arsey but its always directed at his own teams and failings.

Very rare for him to say anything derogatory about the opposition or other teams in different divisions (take note DC). In fact after the Swindon away game last season I thought he conducted himself very considering the circumstances and his record.

Yes at times SC comes across as arsey but its always directed at his own teams and failings.

Very rare for him to say anything derogatory about the opposition or other teams in different divisions (take note DC). In fact after the Swindon away game last season I thought he conducted himself very well considering the circumstances and his record.

Yes really. I  never thought DC singing in the pub was fine, I have seen the video of it, but I cringe even thinking about it. Both managers have a lot going for them, both could conduct themselves a lot better than they are at the moment.

Your manager is a grade 1 ****T ....fits in a treat at your family club.

scoobydoogas said

Maybe someone could arrange for some "4-2 Happy Days" stickers to be made up so we can plaster them all over Ashton etc in response to the sheeds "mind the gap".

Mind the gap

So, we took the piss when they dropped out of the entire football league and this sag ******* wants stickers made when we lose ONE game in a division they can only dream of playing in?

What a tool! Back to school soon eh?

This will be the 2015/16 season 'Ohhh yessss'.

'Happy days' will be ours by the end of the season and theyll be climbing over each other in embarrassment to peel their stickers off to hide the evidence.

They never learn.

You mean like their own version of our Mind The Gap stickers that they distributed the season they ended up being relegated to non league football?

Is that what you mean by "they never learn"?....

Could be interpreted disparaging to Rovers, as their supporters no doubt like to, or not indeed:-

In Feb, when we lost to Sheffield Utd, he said words to the effect:- "a good team we lost to not some rag ass rovers team".

Ha, it's not Cotterills fault if their paranoid fans thought it was about them. I doubt SC gives a monkeys toss about their results. If their fans want to make fools of themselves by producing stickers celebrating the fact that their non league standard manager is more interested in our result than the results for other teams in L2 I'm all for it.

I think he sums up their mentality perfectly.

Ha, it's not Cotterills fault if their paranoid fans thought it was about them. I doubt SC gives a monkeys toss about their results. If their fans want to make fools of themselves by producing stickers celebrating the fact that their non league standard manager is more interested in our result than the results for other teams in L2 I'm all for it.

I think he sums up their mentality perfectly.

.... also, he's a****.

Your manager is a grade 1 ****T ....fits in a treat at your family club.

Come on Chris, Mia has taken a lot on here since the relegation / non league days - comes across as a decent 15er

He is right about Cotts though, I rarely listen to post game interviews, but certainly not if we've lost - I can do without that

Anyway, has anyone seen any 4-2 stickers around the Gate yet, those wags!

Come on Chris, Mia has taken a lot on here since the relegation / non league days - comes across as a decent 15er

He is right about Cotts though, I rarely listen to post game interviews, but certainly not if we've lost - I can do without that

It's good entertainment value. Feel sorry for the interviewee though.

When he got them relegated to, where was it again? Oh yeah - non league; he looked like a lost puppy begging not to be put down.

Then those amateurish and disrespectful songs in the pub about Grimsby, and celebrating about promotion THROUGH THE PLAYOFFS.

He's just happy for a day out.

Don't get ideas above your station Daryl, it's one result - let's see after 46 eh?

Fair point, but people in glass houses & all that .. :innocent06:

To be fair, Mia wasn't exactly backing Dopey up

Nope, even the sags realise they've taken Salisbury's village idiot and placed him in charge of their first team. He seems the kind of bloke who on match days would ban energy drinks and replace them with petrol 'cus its fuel'

To be fair, Dave has a lot of making up to the Bristol Rovers fans after becoming officially the worst manager in their 184 year history, which when you consider their greatest achievement was when they pipped us to the third division title, takes some doing...

Archived