IGNORED

Wanderingred

Definitely wasn't full. Only guess was some season ticket holders maybe on holiday? It was a decent size crowd though just a shame it wasn't full as it was announced as a sell out. Maybe that was because they couldn't sell the full 16,500 because of first match?

Definitely wasn't full. Only guess was some season ticket holders maybe on holiday? It was a decent size crowd though just a shame it wasn't full as it was announced as a sell out. Maybe that was because they couldn't sell the full 16,500 because of first match?

My tenth wedding anniversary - there wouldn't have been an eleventh if I went to the footy :(

Just because a seat is empty doesn't mean it's unsold.....there will be plenty of ST seats not used because of holidays, other commitments etc.

I think the club should introduce an ability to sell your ticket back to the club if you can't attend, especially whilst we are restricted to 16,500.

Also lik me and my daughter many cant make early games because we're still away on holiday. Wish the season would start 2 weeks later. Our first game not until the 29th Burnley I think.

Made todays game, but my boy and I miss the next two as we fly to Bulgaria monday for family hols - so there must be a few hundred in a similar position I would think

I have been told that because of all the alterations to the Dolman, Atyeo and the new South Stand, the ground has to be tested and scagging problems corrected before a full stadium license can be granted, this involves a reduction in number of tickets sold in all parts of the ground.

I thought this must be the case, because there were almost whole rows of seats in the non season ticket block of the SS empty.

Lots of seats around me too in the lower Dolman.

Archived