IGNORED

Brentford Fan Here:

schpleeb

Have to disagree. At 4-2 up surely you have earned the right to pass it around as much as you want. They were there for the taking today when it was 11v11 but as soon as we lost a player we lost it completely. Shame as thought we'd be better. Onwards!

Have to disagree. At 4-2 up surely you have earned the right to pass it around as much as you want. They were there for the taking today when it was 11v11 but as soon as we lost a player we lost it completely. Shame as thought we'd be better. Onwards!

From the off I thought mate. Time wasting when the ball went out of play and just keeping it to take any sting outta the game. Never known a crowd to boo time wasting in the first quarter of a game typically.

It only the sending off that encouraged them into the game. Until then they didn't want to know, and even after at more than a few times.

one thing that stood out for me was when the radio mentioned a brentford player (tarkowski?) rolling on the floor, getting up to chase wilbs, and then going back onto the floor.

whether I will get to see a replay of it, or have to just go by the words of the slightly biased RB team is another question

It is typical of the negative influence of non British players. Play acting instead of just getting on with the game. Deliberately trying to get a fellow pro sent off.

Not what I pay to see.

That's pretty much what happened.

Brentford player went down after running into Wilbraham's back. Ref rightly gave nothing and the Brentford player stayed down. Ref called for him to receive treatment as he was holding his head. Physio came on and the player got up and started chasing after Wilbraham. Ref told him to leave the field to receive treatment. The player sat down and suddenly was unable to take to his feet again and had to be treated where he was.

I also had a brilliant view of Wilbraham firstly having his shirt pulled, then taking a punch to the ribs whilst running to head in our second.

It is typical of the negative influence of non British players. Play acting instead of just getting on with the game. Deliberately trying to get a fellow pro sent off.

Not what I pay to see.

He had a broken nose FFS. And he's English.

I may be wrong and I haven't checked if he has a ST or follows them on Twitter but I'm mildly confident he is possibly a Brentford fan. But I'm not ITK at all just my personal opinion.

Joe jordans teeth is defo in the know tho as his sisters son is mates with this guy so hopefully he will be along shortly to clear this up.

Joe jordans teeth is defo in the know tho as his sisters son is mates with this guy so hopefully he will be along shortly to clear this up.

You forgot they were roomies #Maga2013

Just want to say unlucky with the result  today... I think again we were very fortunate, and looking forward, we have more to worry about than you.

You guys will be fine this season and I will be following you and wishing you well :)

That you, Westy?

(The only Brentford fan I know is the nicest guy in the world and this posting is in his style)

Despite some niggly behaviour by your players today, I think most City fans respect the Bees as a genuine community based club and I  wish you well for the rest of the season.

Archived