IGNORED

Brentford Fan Here:

schpleeb

From a fan standpoint you can't complain. Very fun to watch. Freeman getting sent off I admit thought may have been a bit harsh but maybe it was my angle. Thought it was a definite yellow.

Brentford were what I expected. Prolific and clinical. Big Hofmann fan and he looks a steal.

Just want to say unlucky with the result  today... I think again we were very fortunate, and looking forward, we have more to worry about than you.

You guys will be fine this season and I will be following you and wishing you well :)

Thanks for those comments.

I hope your're right as well.

A lot has been said about our new setup but most bees fans are right behind it.. of course it will take time for things to click but I think we will be ok this year. To be honest if we survive then I am happy enough; we overachieved last year and some of our fans have lost touch with reality

A lot has been said about or new setup but most bees fans are right behind it.. of course it will take time for things to click but I think we will be ok this year. To be honest if we survive then I am happy enough; we overachieved last year and some of our fans have lost touch with reality

Behave. How did we over achieve last year? We hand picked pretty much the best talent league 1 had to offer last summer FFS.

I thought Brentford were great, strong and skilful. Moved the ball around well.

Your number 20 looked good, composed in front the back four - never gave it away, played it simple. A sort of Championship version of YaYa Toure.

Anyway, rubbish result but great to see our stadium taking shape.

Leeds and Boro next, bring it on!!

Last season we were knocking it around beautifully and surprised a lot of people.. this year it seems a lot different. Last season Brentford and Bournemouth had a respect and liking for each other for both trying to play a respectable and entertaining brand of football, and this season I have the same feeling about Bristol City

Archived