IGNORED

Keith Stroud

GrahamC

Seriously embarrassing performance today.

Aside from the red card joke, our second goal came from a corner that was a goal kick and the booking of their guy for the "foul" on Kodjia wasn't even a free kick.

Missed a blatant penalty on Bryan too.

Just appalling.

Seriously embarrassing performance today.

Aside from the red card joke, our second goal came from a corner that was a goal kick and the booking of their guy for the "foul" on Kodjia wasn't even a free kick.

Missed a blatant penalty on Bryan too.

Just appalling.

Now we can see why he was demoted from the premier league list !!

The referee changed his mind, before he spoke to the linesman he had got his yellow card out, then he spoke to the linesman and gave a red.

On radio Bristol SC, said the linesmans initial view was that it was a yellow.

Perhaps two yellows make a red, or perhaps the referee was influenced by the representations of the Brentford players and how long the victim stayed down for.

He was awful. Seen worse but awful. Thought Joe had earned a penalty. The red was probably fair enough but everything else he did was poor. Seemed like many decisions went the other way.

Yep, that's usually why we don't like them. I didn't spot much he got wrong.

Possibly the only thing he got right was the red and initially that was going to be a yellow till he consulted with his assitant.

Think we had 3 pen shouts. Bryan could have gone down in first half but the foul was still evident. Kodija just after half time looked very iffy?

Possibly the only thing he got right was the red and initially that was going to be a yellow till he consulted with his assitant.

Think we had 3 pen shouts. Bryan could have gone down in first half but the foul was still evident. Kodjia just after half time looked very iffy?

The Kodjia one at start of 2nd half - he didn't even appeal so probably says ref was right?

Bryan 2nd half looked the only one I would have given.

Didn't think Bryan was a pen from ateyo corner. He was looking for it all day long and noticeably ran into the bloke rather than being blocked off.

I also think the red card was a justifiable call.

But that's where it ends. He was a walking disaster with zero game management. As soon as he let Brentford dick about to kill the tempo from the off he lost it. He was too slow getting the book out and in the end crumbled to Brentford.

Up there with one of the worst general performances I've seen, although the two talking points I don't think he can be pulled up on.

For the red he wasn't rash. He took a while to produce it. You hope he was consulting a marginal call.

Archived