IGNORED

606 Tonight

22A

I used to listen regularly to the 606 phone in, but haven't for some time.

I listened tonight; what's happened to a fan's institution?

The programme was broadcast from 6.06 to 7.45. The first call taken from someone supporting a club other than one from the Premiership was at 7.30. The programme always used to take calls from fans at all league levels, even a few from the Conference.

The show used to be hosted by one person who'd draw out reasoning from callers. Now the show has two or three in the studio who spend a good deal of time discussing amongst themselves topics raised by the last caller.

I used to listen regularly to the 606 phone in, but haven't for some time.

I listened tonight; what's happened to a fan's institution?

The programme was broadcast from 6.06 to 7.45. The first call taken from someone supporting a club other than one from the Premiership was at 7.30. The programme always used to take calls from fans at all league levels, even a few from the Conference.

The show used to be hosted by one person who'd draw out reasoning from callers. Now the show has two or three in the studio who spend a good deal of time discussing amongst themselves topics raised by the last caller.

It's hilarious how poor it is now; used to listen regularly, and genuinely found it interesting getting the perspectives of different fans.

Now is just pointless, Talksport-esk arguing and gimmicks; waste of time.

Archived