IGNORED

Thank You Bcfc

CotswoldRed

The toilets are spread out so you'd need a number of stewards.

We have a number of stewards, it's only for 10 minutes at half time, should be easily organised.

Not saying it's a calculated insult. It's a simple case of "I need the loo and if I want to use any toilet I will."

Exactly this. And apart from in certain situations, on the whole this a completely selfish act and I don't see how anyone could argue otherwise. Similar to parking in a disabled or parent and child bay.

Exactly this. And apart from in certain situations, on the whole this a completely selfish act and I don't see how anyone could argue otherwise. Similar to parking in a disabled or parent and child bay.

Nobody was arguing otherwise.

I just think calling them 'scum' is over the top. Maybe research thr context of the word if you don't understand why.

• Admin

We have a number of stewards, it's only for 10 minutes at half time, should be easily organised.

That wouldn't work, you'd get people arguing that they were entitled to use them and they maybe, not everyone who has a disability is in a wheelchair. The RADAR key is the obvious solution if they are designated disabled toilets, not toilets with disabled access.

Nobody was arguing otherwise.

I just think calling them 'scum' is over the top. Maybe research thr context of the word if you don't understand why.

I stand by it 100%. My threshold for accepting selfish ignorant behaviour is very low, especially for my son who has a massive challenge every day just to get through the day.

Every hour of every day has some challenge to deal with so when someone deliberately decides it's OK to make their life easier at the expense of someone with physical pain and difficulty, then yes, it's a suitable description for me.

I stand by it 100%. My threshold for accepting selfish ignorant behaviour is very low, especially for my son who has a massive challenge every day just to get through the day.

Every hour of every day has some challenge to deal with so when someone deliberately decides it's OK to make their life easier at the expense of someone with physical pain and difficulty, then yes, it's a suitable description for me.

I agree. I expect those selfish choices that people made were or more out of ignorance than deliberately trying to make their life easier at the expense of someone with difficulties. Having said that, perhaps those who think CR is being a bit extreme in labelling these people 'scum' can see this from his families point of view a bit more. I'd imagine I'd feel the same too. Some of us don't realise how easy we have it.

Archived