IGNORED

Henbury Gas

Coombsy

yesterday at 9:51am lordjusticegashead likes this. QuotePost by Henbury Gas on yesterday at 9:51am

Had a beer with a Sh*thead "friend" and he showed me a promotion video on his phone of the "NEW" Bristol Sport stadium and the bits they are opening today.....

Made our "Mem" look like it is - a pile of out of date buildings not fit for purpose.

Made me feel real sad that it's come to this

Then i Got angry that our club is so poor & badly run

Any floating support in Bristol is only ever going to go to one place and it ain't on Gloucester Road

I am extremely envious of their collection of white plastic garden chairs.

I feel that they have cornered the market in these and that realistically we will never catch them up on these. IMO our Board has been incredibly short-sighted in not taking the opportunity to incorporate white plastic garden chairs into the stadium redesign.

We may never get this chance again.

Ha ha ha does anyone remember all the talk of "this a time to keep our powder dry" and "as we overtake them" when their dodgy board first announced the south glos bowl idea??? Happy days indeed [emoji23]

I remember it when they announced they were going to redevelop the Memorial Stadium, let alone when they announced their pipe dream. I'm still waiting.....

Happy days!

I remember it when they announced they were going to redevelop the Memorial Stadium, let alone when they announced their pipe dream. I'm still waiting.....

Happy days!

Prior to that it was Sevenside. Prior to that it was a stadium near Siston Common.

Prior to that it was Sevenside. Prior to that it was a stadium near Siston Common.

So there's four examples of why they really ought to keep their powder dry and not prattle on about overtaking us and playing Champions League football when they get their new stadium. *****

That Henbury Gas fellow is worrying unnecessarily.

Nicholas let it slip that Plan B is underway when he was spotted last week staking out the Mem with Edward Ware and A Theodolite.

News will soon break of our imminent takeover by this wealthy Greek Shipping Tycoon.

That Henbury Gas fellow is worrying unnecessarily.

Nicholas let it slip that Plan B is underway when he was spotted last week staking out the Mem with Edward Ware and A Theodolite.

News will soon break of our imminent takeover by this wealthy Greek Shipping Tycoon.

I've heard that a couple of rich Americans, Jack Hammer & Chuck Key, are about to make a bid.

Ha ha ha does anyone remember all the talk of "this a time to keep our powder dry" and "as we overtake them" when their dodgy board first announced the south glos bowl idea??? Happy days indeed [emoji23]

Talking about dodgy board members, how many pies has Boycie got his fingers in?

http://companycheck.co.uk/director/900322968/MR-BARRY-WILLIAM-BRADSHAW

I am extremely envious of their collection of white plastic garden chairs.

Ever noticed on "You've been framed" the number of accidents people have when sitting in, or even just walking by those white plastic chairs?

Archived