IGNORED

Sold Out?

Marlborough Red

I am sure you would as would I.

However why would another club give up income by allowing a free live feed to the visiting club when tickets have not sold out?

It's like City saying to Brentford if your fans don't want to pay us to see the match in person, we are happy for them to pay you to watch from your place.

Different though for Leeds as we can't offer them any more tickets to buy. Here the live feed helps keep them out of the home sections. Hopefully.

Very true, nice one Cyril  :P

This was a tad embarrassing.

2wfljzd.jpg

If you think that is bad I thought the Williams was totally lacking in atmosphere. Of course you have read the bits where it states we had to reduce the capacity for the first two games and therefore we weren't going to fill the South Stand?

Agree totally that it makes no sense whatsoever to have so many empty seats at the Atyeo. Must have been only 50 % total capacity at that end on Saturday when the teams came out . Brentford only sold half their allocation and we chose to have  a huge  empty gap between the opposing  fans. Makes sense with Leeds fans certainly but were we expecting any trouble v the Bees. Other grounds Man City , Arsenal , West Brom to name but a few  have only a few seats  manned by stewards between the opposing fans . We are missing out on some serious revenue here ,not to mention improved atmosphere of a packed stadium.

Archived