IGNORED

Kodija Song

MyOnlyCity

Evening,

Wasn't at the game Saturday, so not aware of any Kodjia songs that may have already been sung.

But i thought i might start a thread for possible ideas?

The guy has moved his life to England, probably battling to settle in. There's no doubt in my mind that he's going to be a star at this club and perhaps it would be nice to get his name ringing around the gate letting him know he his welcome and that Ashton Gate is his home.

The poor bloke couldn't even find his way to the Gate Saturday and with the evident language barrier its going to take a while for him to feel to fully settle, but im sure we can help.

So yeh, any ideas guys?  

Spooky....was thinking the same song when I saw him at Yeovil.

Think he had his 'redemption song' after 2 minutes yesterday in the eyes of some fans.

I put that up weeks ago along with Jimmy Jimmy by the Undertones as Cotts said his name was Jimmy. Not one person replied. :facepalm:

Surely we could do a chorus of 'Kodjia be loved, and be loved' repeat ad nauseum?

I put that up weeks ago along with Jimmy Jimmy by the Undertones as Cotts said his name was Jimmy. Not one person replied. :facepalm:

Surely we could do a chorus of 'Kodjia be loved, and be loved' repeat ad nauseum?

I prefer the bit at the end when he sings Kodjia be, Kodjia be, Kodjia be loved, Kodjia be, Kodjia be, Kodjia be loved...say something Jimmy Jimmy, say something Jimmy, Jimmy (instead of Reggae reggae)

I prefer the bit at the end when he sings Kodjia be, Kodjia be, Kodjia be loved, Kodjia be, Kodjia be, Kodjia be loved...say something Jimmy Jimmy, say something Jimmy, Jimmy (instead of Reggae reggae)

Kodjia be, Kodjia be, Kodjia be loved, Kodjia be, Kodjia be loved

(pause)

Kodjia be loved, and be lo-o-ved

(pause)

Even I can remember that! liking this and nobody else sings it. Original!!

(pause)

(pause)

Even I can remember that! liking this and nobody else sings it. Original!!

Start slow with "Hey Kodjia" twice as build up then as above

Archived