IGNORED

Our Keeper

Redmycolour

What a load of crap.9 goals in 3 games. Who's our spotter.3rd choice keeper at previous club I can see why.no command in area.how many will he let in against LEEDS.Please get our keeper FIELDING back.i know he's injured.but help.I was there Saturday.he doesn't look safe.

awful post, to call a player crap and get all your points wrong. Take your crap support and go up the rd

BH had a poor game, could've done better with first two goals, but that doesn't make him a bad keeper overnight. I was disappointed with his distribution (supposedly one of his strong points) but that's not to say he won't be pinging out to JB and RF/ML on Wednesday night.

The short termism on here is beyond belief. By all means be critical of players for one off performances, but judge them over a longer period overall, don't tar them for one performance.

Take JET.....hero one week, waste of space the next. Why do you think JET is playing the level he is.....because he can't do the great things week in week out. If he could he would be in the top flight.

Same for Hamer, he's gonna gave good and bad performances, that's why he hadn't first choice at the Foxes. He had a poor one Saturday, but let's give him time to settle and then judge his overall contribution.

I think now we are in the championship some of the player we are looking at should be u21 players for various nations. For goalies, i think we should look at Jose Sa the Portuguese goalie. He is 2nd choice for Maritimo but I was very impressed at the tournament in the summer. Surely wouldn't command a massive fee and is also very young at 22.

I think now we are in the championship some of the player we are looking at should be u21 players for various nations. For goalies, i think we should look at Jose Sa the Portuguese goalie. He is 2nd choice for Maritimo but I was very impressed at the tournament in the summer. Surely wouldn't command a massive fee and is also very young at 22.

I don't know much about this chap but you've given him a fair summary write up. However, that being said I don't think a young keeper is what cotterill (or I for that matter) think we need right now. Especially with the formation we play, it could be very damaging to the team and the keepers confidence to put an inexperienced younger lad in, unless he was truly exceptional. We need a bit of experience and nouse between the sticks and in Hamer we have that. The fact he's a city lad is a bonus. He will come good, as others have said Basso was crap for large parts of his first season with us but became a fan favourite with time.

I didn't particularly mean as a replacement for Fielding over the next few games, more for one to look at as a permanent rival/potential no.1. I'd say Portuguese under 21 no.1 goalie is probably better than we've been able to play for a while bar James and Fielding himself.

He also had a stupid beard like Hamer?

Archived