IGNORED

Tonights Team.

miketh2nd

I think tonight will show if cotterill has a plan b , that he's worked on over pre season. we have heavily relied on freemans creativity I'd Like to see a either of the following

Hamer

Frederick ayling flint Williams Bryan

Pack. Smith

Robinson

Wilbs Kodjia

Which is very likely or something different

Hamer

frederick flint Williams Bryan

Pack Smith

Ayling

Kodjia wilbs Robinson

Or you could even just put wagstaff/ayling in a midfield 4 and Robinson on the left.

Which the advantage of changing formation is Leeds will be expecting us to play our normal formation. I do expect us to play the first formation.

I think tonight will show if cotterill has a plan b , that he's worked on over pre season. we have heavily relied on freemans creativity I'd Like to see a either of the following

Hamer

Frederick ayling flint Williams Bryan

Pack. Smith

Robinson

Wilbs Kodjia

Which is very likely or something different

Hamer

frederick flint Williams Bryan

Pack Smith

Ayling

Kodjia wilbs Robinson

Or you could even just put wagstaff/ayling in a midfield 4 and Robinson on the left.

Which the advantage of changing formation is Leeds will be expecting us to play our normal formation. I do expect us to play the first formation.

Ayling playing behind the front 3, what's that all about?

Using his ability to dribble to charge forward when receiving the ball from Pack/smith neither who can dribble the ball or usually show this quality.

I know it's quite a random idea but I think he could work in midfield but he would better play ahead of pack maybe more alongside Smith then behind the strikers or maybe right of midfield of a 4 man midfield would be more familiar.

I thought Pack played well on Saturday - never stopped running and held the ball well. Robinson has looked lively, and seems a very suitable alternative to Freeman.

Clearly Pack has to play because we have no other option, but we need to sign some quality to play alongside Korey.

The whole Pack thing is annoying. I'm not his biggest fan and I believe he has major flaws which will stop him from being a decent champonship player but he does get some unjustified stick.

At Wednesday he was no worse than anyone else on the pitch for city but the people behind me were slagging him off for the majority of the second half.

Thought he played quite well against Brentford (as did most of them) but still people on here are having a go.

I do believe that city will get in a middle of midfielder and Pack will have to compete for his place a lot more than atm, but he has not let us down in any way this season to get this grief.

The whole Pack thing is annoying. I'm not his biggest fan and I believe he has major flaws which will stop him from being a decent champonship player but he does get some unjustified stick.

At Wednesday he was no worse than anyone else on the pitch for city but the people behind me were slagging him off for the majority of the second half.

Thought he played quite well against Brentford (as did most of them) but still people on here are having a go.

I do believe that city will get in a middle of midfielder and Pack will have to compete for his place a lot more than atm, but he has not let us down in any way this season to get this grief.

Indeed. People seem to want him to be a simultaneous defensive and attacking midfielder. Pack does the basics well and can pick a pass as well if not better than anyone else we have.

At Wednesday he was no worse than anyone else on the pitch for city but the people behind me were slagging him off for the majority of the second half.

Thought he played quite well against Brentford (as did most of them) but still people on here are having a go.

I think the problem for Pack is Freeman who offers not much defensively. Even before the sending off Saturday they were walking through our midfield.

I think the problem for Pack is Freeman who offers not much defensively. Even before the sending off Saturday they were walking through our midfield.

Indeed. Just not sure that's any more Pack's fault than it is Freeman or Korey but you only ever see Marlon getting slagged off.

Hmm I don't know about that! I think for how good LF is on the ball and how much creativity he brings to the team he does put a fair shift in.

Korey is more of an all action midfelder so he's probably a bit more noticable.

I just think pack does do bad things eg. loses his runner quite a bit but he is just a scapegoat atm.

Hmm I don't know about that! I think for how good LF is on the ball and how much creativity he brings to the team he does put a fair shift in.

Korey is more of an all action midfelder so he's probably a bit more noticable.

I just think pack does do bad things eg. loses his runner quite a bit but he is just a scapegoat atm.

Freeman is a fantastic player but it was blatantly obvious Saturday he offers little defensively.

Freeman is a fantastic player but it was blatantly obvious Saturday he offers little defensively.

I thought Freeman was the worst play on the pitch on Saturday, before his sending off. It was clearly an off day for him.

Usually his work rate and tracking are very good.

Let's not forget they are all up against far more capable opponents this season and our formidable L1 champions aren't going to have things all their own way again this term.

Gray can't play unless he was registered yesterday by 6PM

Really? You don't see anything wrong there?

I just have a hunch it's a done deal yesterday. 

Didn't we sign someone and only announce them when we announced the line up in the past? Tavs?

Archived