IGNORED

Tonights Team.

miketh2nd

Think it will be the same side with either Robinson or Reid to replace Freeman. Don't know much about Robinson and which positions he has played previously, but did look lively Saturday. I do think if Reid is playing to his potential he could be very good in the Freeman role, just depends which mindset Bobby Reid we currently have.

With regards to Pack, think he is good and was MOTM Saturday, but what do I know I liked Skuse. Not saying we don't need competition for places or Pack should be an automatic starter but he works hard, good in the air and can pick a pass. Problem seems some have already written their post for later and just waiting to press post about how crap he was, irrespective on how he actually plays.

Think it will be the same side with either Robinson or Reid to replace Freeman. Don't know much about Robinson and which positions he has played previously, but did look lively Saturday. I do think if Reid is playing to his potential he could be very good in the Freeman role, just depends which mindset Bobby Reid we currently have.

With regards to Pack, think he is good and was MOTM Saturday, but what do I know I liked Skuse. Not saying we don't need competition for places or Pack should be an automatic starter but he works hard, good in the air and can pick a pass. Problem seems some have already written their post for later and just waiting to press post about how crap he was, irrespective on how he actually plays.

Would expect the same team if Frankie isn't fit, with Robinson replacing Freeman. Can't see Reid getting the nod ahead of him.

Archived