IGNORED

Kylie Pentelow....

spudski

Wonder if she has red shoes on as well - sure there is some sort of saying to do with red shoes!

I've tried looking down my flat screen...but she's got them hidden behind a desk....so I can't see :P However...she is rubbing a pencil in a rather suggestive way ;)

I've tried looking down my flat screen...but she's got them hidden behind a desk....so I can't see :P However...she is rubbing a pencil in a rather suggestive way ;)

Spudster, my surgery is still open for urgent cases on the Non Footie Forum

Unk Tone

Spudster, my surgery is still open for urgent cases on the Non Footie Forum

Unk Tone

I fear to venture over to that forum Tone...I pass way to much work time on here as it is...I'd get nothing done.

But I may take you up on your offer another time...maybe soon...someone's just mentioned Susanna Reid....gulp ;-)

I fear to venture over to that forum Tone...I pass way to much work time on here as it is...I'd get nothing done.

But I may take you up on your offer another time...maybe soon...someone's just mentioned Susanna Reid....gulp ;-)

Ok, no problem. BTW Susanna is one of our home help therapists that I prescribe to certain cases. Pop over anytime if you feel the need............................................it's Ok Susanna you can pop them back on Pet

Ok, no problem. BTW Susanna is one of our home help therapists that I prescribe to certain cases. Pop over anytime if you feel the need............................................it's Ok Susanna you can pop them back on Pet

Lucy the weather girl is now promising a soaking with a warm front...not sure I can cope anymore Tone...I maybe over very soon for a lie down ;-)

She's no Susanna Reid

For goodness sake, do we need to go though this again?

Spud has made it quite clear that he looks down the leagues a little where there is greater value to be had. As he likes to say, its all about the bang for your buck.

Are you sure your hearing is 100% ?

You may have a point Tone...I had my head on a pillow trying to look up kylies skirt to see if she had her lucky red knickers on...to no avail i'm afraid.

Lucy promised this warm wet front...I think....that was going to penetrate deep and unload heavily....apparently it's going to be going in and out for the next 24 hours.

Won't be watering the garden tonight if that's the case... ;-)

For goodness sake, do we need to go though this again?

Spud has made it quite clear that he looks down the leagues a little where there is greater value to be had. As he likes to say, its all about the bang for your buck.

There's something about a conference girl, with that come hither look, that can be developed into smouldering first team quality. It's just knowing where to look ;-)

Archived