IGNORED

Harry Mcguire

old_eastender

Harry Maguire unused sub for all 3 league games now... given SL has money to burn surely got to be worth going back with an increased bid for him.

Could replace Ayling at CB, allowing Ayling to replace Pack in centre midfield...

Huh...Ayling at CM? seriously?

Harry Maguire unused sub for all 3 league games now... given SL has money to burn surely got to be worth going back with an increased bid for him.

Could replace Ayling at CB, allowing Ayling to replace Pack in centre midfield...

Would be well happy with that. 

Maguire's a good player and I think Ayling could be a class act in Pack's role. 

Huh...Ayling at CM? seriously?

You seriously think not? I wouldn't call it CM anyway its a definite CDM and Ayling would excel in that role I think. He's great at intercepting and quickly bringing it forward, I'm not anti-Pack but his total lack of pace is a real liability in that position. 

You seriously think not? I wouldn't call it CM anyway its a definite CDM and Ayling would excel in that role I think. He's great at intercepting and quickly bringing it forward, I'm not anti-Pack but his total lack of pace is a real liability in that position. 

I agree about Packs pace...but I disagree about playing Ayling their.

Pack needs competition for his place like many in the team.

I agree about Packs pace...but I disagree about playing Ayling their.

Pack needs competition for his place like many in the team.

Fair enough. I'd be really interested to see him given a shot there. Either way I agree that Pack needs competition and probably, ultimately replacing, you can't teach pace unfortunately. 

Fair enough. I'd be really interested to see him given a shot there. Either way I agree that Pack needs competition and probably, ultimately replacing, you can't teach pace unfortunately. 

Unfortunately, many a good footballer doesn't make it higher up the leagues due to lack of pace...it's modern football.

Football is so much more athletic than it used to be. Jan Molby would struggle to make league 1 nowadays.

The part Ayling played in Kodjia's goal on Saturday, can anyone recall Pack ever doing anything similar?.

It really struck me tonight how well he repeatedly brings the ball forward after turning defence into attack, could be a real asset if it worked out. 

Spudski - out of interest, what makes you think Ayling wouldn't work in that position?

The part Ayling played in Kodjia's goal on Saturday, can anyone recall Pack ever doing anything similar?.

Unlikely - Pack never moved from 3 Yds in front of Flint and thought he was the Chicago Bears Quarterback - their left back was on the move ready for the ball to Fredericks every time Pack got the ball

Archived