IGNORED

Luke Ayling

Bs4Red

Ayling was quality, love how under pressure he can always bring the ball out with his feet. Pack was pretty awful last night, bottled a few challenges and I think Bryam's head would have been sore, was ridiculous how many times he tried the long field pass to Fredericks to not find him with pretty much every ball. Williams seems to be the weak link of the back 3, hopefully he can sort that out. Wasn't impressed with his half ass attempt to get back for their 2nd goal.

Ayling was quality, love how under pressure he can always bring the ball out with his feet. Pack was pretty awful last night, bottled a few challenges and I think Bryam's head would have been sore, was ridiculous how many times he tried the long field pass to Fredericks to not find him with pretty much every ball. Williams seems to be the weak link of the back 3, hopefully he can sort that out. Wasn't impressed with his half ass attempt to get back for their 2nd goal.

Well it wouldn't have been byrams head but I know hat your getting at.

IMHO Luke Ayling has all the attributes to make him a premier league player, however I don't think he's a natural CB and he's definitely got more to come.

Personally I think he's wasted at CB, he could easily play in midfield and not just as a holding midfielder either, although I'd definitely play him alongside Smith, I just don't think Pack is up to the job, however that's not to say he won't develop further and reach his potential in time.

Archived