IGNORED

6 Mins Added On......

Robbored

Rosler was very pissed off with the amount of time added on. Said it should have been 4 mins rather than 6.

But.....Leeds were time wasting after their second goal so they've only got themselves to blame and well done to the referee for realising it.

Don't see how he could think 6 mins was too long. With the subs, their goal, our goal, Wilbs injury and I recall their number 24 was down in the centre circle for a while as well, all in the second half, think the 6 mins was fair.

I think the worse time waster on the pitch last night was the ref! He was getting right on my nerves at times

Rosler was very pissed off with the amount of time added on. Said it should have been 4 mins rather than 6.

But.....Leeds were time wasting after their second goal so they've only got themselves to blame and well done to the referee for realising it.

We scored in the 5th minute of injury time so Rosler says, conveniently, it should have been 4 minutes stoppage time.

Had we scored in the 4th minute he would have said it should have been 3; sour grapes from the man frankly.

Predictable though; he needs to deflect blame because he has no wins from 3 and the Cellini vultures must be hovering. "I have to let Mr Uwe go, i gave him plenty of time to prove but i was wrong, i maka mistaka. Sorry to the fans but we will get it right. We have a long term the vision."

" oh and before i go outside for a cigarette i just say to the Uwe, especially at the half tima, we must push push and then slow slow but i think he go too slow slow and we get too much the injury time. The english ref he not so good round here he sort of, how u say in English, a little gullabley? He listen to the home crowd and he fall for it. But thats football around here and move on now. I lika the Hasselbaink maybe we gonna bring him here, we see on that. But its a long term i here for the long term so dont worry. Okayyy thank u all very much"

We scored in the 5th minute of injury time so Rosler says, conveniently, it should have been 4 minutes stoppage time.

Had we scored in the 4th minute he would have said it should have been 3; sour grapes from the man frankly.

Predictable though; he needs to deflect blame because he has no wins from 3 and the Cellini vultures must be hovering. "I have to let Mr Uwe go, i gave him plenty of time to prove but i was wrong, i maka mistaka. Sorry to the fans but we will get it right. We have a long term the vision."

These whining managers are default bullshi**ers or simply don't know the rules.

"Oh and i just say, i hopa the Bristols is gonna sign the big name, was his name,... Charlie.. They be good for him. He like it in here in Bristols. Ok, thank you all very much"

"Oh and anybody for a Cellini Gob Stopper? They really very nice. No?.. Ok.., thank you all very much."

To be honest, they were killing the game from the first minute! They offered nothing and punished our mistakes.

I call that clinical, which is an area we need to improve. As for the time wasting, Rosler can have no complaints. How long did Leeds players celebrate in front of their fans after scoring the penalty ? It seemed an age to me.

he needs to deflect blame because he has no wins from 3 and the Cellini vultures must be hovering. "I have to let Mr Uwe go, i gave him plenty of time to prove but i was wrong, i maka mistaka. Sorry to the fans but we will get it right. We have a long term the vision."

" oh and before i go outside for a cigarette i just say to the Uwe, especially at the half tima, we must push push and then slow slow but i think he go too slow slow and we get too much the injury time. The english ref he not so good round here he sort of, how u say in English, a little gullabley? He listen to the home crowd and he fall for it. But thats football around here and move on now. I lika the Hasselbaink maybe we gonna bring him here, we see on that. But its a long term i here for the long term so dont worry. Okayyy thank u all very much"

Fluent Italian - I'm very impressed.

I call that clinical, which is an area we need to improve. As for the time wasting, Rosler can have no complaints. How long did Leeds players celebrate in front of their fans after scoring the penalty ? It seemed an age to me.

It was an age.

I thought their fans were good though, for Leeds. Chatted to one in the pub. He didn't hit me or anything.

Archived