IGNORED

The Official Middlesbrough V Champions Match Day Thread

Listening, and sounds nervy, as they have by far the most of the ball. However, we are being direct and sounding dangerous when going forward. Ppm aye should be two up.

Long long way to go, but almost regardless of score we are sounding competitive, which is warming.

We are due winning a few games 1-0 under pressure away, this would be a great result.

Looking at stats, for what they are worth, just reinforce how we are playing, possession they are well ahead, but matching them for shots, and ahead of shots in target. One of those that unless they pull in around, which is possible, their manager will come in for some stick for his changes.

Edited by cityexile

I know we are 1-0 but I'd still be delighted with a point here to build on what we done on Wednesday as it would give the players a huge lift against League faves and show they are good enough.

Boro have lots of possession but making wrong decisions compiled with few City players have good game

(From listening mind)

Edited by brad blit

I would say 80% of the time we were defending. One mistake and I feel they will score.

Going forward we look very good, Kodjia is beating his man for pace every time and putting good balls into the box. Reid doesn't look out of place.

Little however looks knackered, would change for Fredericks after 60 if winning, if loosing bring Burns on.

Massive 45 mins now, also our fans are completely outsinging theirs. Voices are going now!

• Like 1

Looking at stats, for what they are worth, just reinforce how we are playing, possession they are well ahead, but matching them for shots, and ahead of shots in target. One of those that unless they pull in around, which is possible, their manager will come in for some stick for his changes.

Have they got the majority of possession because they are out playing us, or has Cotts issued instructions to make sure we don't get caught on the break.  Let them have the ball, and defend it properly.

Cotts. has more or less stated Kodjia can't last 90 mins. yet so we can expect Agard to replace him on 65-75 mins.

Kodjia will know he'll be able to give it his all for another 20 mins. or so before being subbed, hopefully he'll net our second before he comes off. :pray: