IGNORED

Nahki Wells

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

Wells has started every game for Huddersfield so far this season. As others have said, why would he leave them for us? I don't expect us to pay higher wages than Huddersfield. After recent events I can't see any Championship first team regular wanting to join City at the moment. Would love to be proved wrong though!

Actually I think why wouldn't you jump ship? Signing on fee is a nice little earner plus Huddersfield show little chance of pulling up any trees in this division and there's nothing in their future that makes you think they will anytime soon.

I think even matched wages you'd look at the two clubs and say well what have I got to lose. Gayle was being asked to lose Prem status and Gray to back a newly promoted side over last year's playoff hopefulls.

Derby bid 3 mill for him this week but was rejected

Put a bid in for both in the same deal hopefully they go for it, be nice to just get some players in as getting closer to that window shutting unless you get players on loan with the option to buy when it reopens which gives me a bit more hope of us getting a decent squad together.

Put a bid in for both in the same deal hopefully they go for it, be nice to just get some players in as getting closer to that window shutting unless you get players on loan with the option to buy when it reopens which gives me a bit more hope of us getting a decent squad together.

To buy both the bid would have to be near 8 million, can't see it personally

Archived