IGNORED

Joe Bryan

Dastardly and Muttley

How good is it to see a Bristolian becoming our star player.

Well done Joe, hopefully the academy can produce more stars.

Just saw an interesting stat about Joe on Twitter as well, he's never lost a Football League game in which he's scored. Good stat to have and hopefully one that will stay for a while as he keeps adding to his tally.

COYR

After being injured at Sheffield Weds I was surprised to see him back for Brentford, but he didn't look match fit. Same against Leeds. He doesn't score that many so I expect his goal has given him a real lift and nothing like a bit of positivity to make you feel fitter too.

Another important thing, even though its such early days in the season, is that it looks like we are spreading the goals throughout the team again. Great to have 20+ goal scorer, but if that's all you got and he dips form or is injured you are stuffed.

Good cricket team though. Got St Brendan's all out for 4.

I'm an ex Brendan's boy, not the 6th form place that's there now, and we were only interested in one sport Aiz. Cricket was just something to do during the rugby close season.

4 all out is pretty 5hit though! :facepalm:

At 21 he's pretty more the focal point in our team. Says it all really.

I must agree. The fact our title winning back 4 were back together for the first time this season and claimed our first clean sheet can't be overlooked either.

The good thing is, most teams play 4 at the back. So would clubs be willing to gamble on a player to play left back who never plays there? I believe joe would be a brilliant left back as he looks like he can defend fine, he just every now and then is caught due to his artacking responsibilities. But makes it an even bigger gamble for clubs who would have to bid ridiculous money to prize him away from an owner as rich and as ambitious as ours. Cannot see him going.

Archived