IGNORED

Joe Bryan

Dastardly and Muttley

he must have remembered his dads words.play it like you are passing it. yes,just like the gas goal. quality!!!!

i hope he stays another season or two ,at least get established in this league before moving on but i think an irresistable offer will come in, just like for the ox when at southampton. these two strike me as very similar in their energy,drive and ambition,chase everything and make a nuisanceof themselves even if they cant win the ball and a right handful when they do

Watching the last couple of Liverpool games and seeing that they didn't have a single leftie in their side with a rookie centre half playing left back, the thought came to me that they may show an interest in Joe at some point what with SOD being there now. At a higher level, I can see him being more of a left back than left midfield.

Watching the last couple of Liverpool games and seeing that they didn't have a single leftie in their side with a rookie centre half playing left back, the thought came to me that they may show an interest in Joe at some point what with SOD being there now. At a higher level, I can see him being more of a left back than left midfield.

Is he good enough defensively for left back in the Prem though (in your opinion)?

Ex spinis uvas indeed! That QEH lot were never a patch on us old Bristolienses!

Sit clarior, sit dignior,

quotquot labuntur menses:

Sit primus nobis hic decor,

Sumus Bristolienses.

Despite not being able to play football for the first 3yrs at BGS we fielded very good 1st & 2nd XI teams from the 4th year onward (or lower removes, depending on when you were there!) - I certainly remember being involved, albeit not scoring for a change, when we beat Millfield on their own patch.

Sumus Bristolienses.

Despite not being able to play football for the first 3yrs at BGS we fielded very good 1st & 2nd XI teams from the 4th year onward (or lower removes, depending on when you were there!) - I certainly remember being involved, albeit not scoring for a change, when we beat Millfield on their own patch.

Pompei adsum jam forte,

Caesar ad erat.

Sumus Bristolienses.

I worked at BGS for 2 years. Used to scare the crap out of me when they yelled QUOT QUOT!! When they sang the song :o

Archived