IGNORED

Andre Grey Debut

EmersonsRed

Some people will boo him even though they don't know anything about the reasons he didn't come here....a waste of energy really.

He doesn't deserve any stick or criticism, let us show some class and let it be seen that we're not bothered by his rejection of us!

Having said that, it would be very pleasing and humbling if we could stuff them by a few goals and just subtly sing "Andre what's the score"?

Yes prayers and hymns instead of a hostile reception, jesus what has football become.

He doesn't deserve any stick or criticism, let us show some class and let it be seen that we're not bothered by his rejection of us!

Having said that, it would be very pleasing and humbling if we could stuff them by a few goals and just subtly sing "Andre what's the score"?

Might be nice if he scores two OGs then gets himself sent off and starts crying.

Some people will boo him even though they don't know anything about the reasons he didn't come here....a waste of energy really.

In SC's post match interview he said that Andre Gray would have signed if we'd have met his Wage Demands, not sure if that was the only reason though? He also said that Gayle didn't want to come as he didn't want to drop from the Premier.

Turning this around, I would fully expect Burnley fans to give this a bit of banter, whatever we do.

He has already played well against us once. See no reason to further motivate him, but if we are three nil up, and he misses a sitter, I am sure we will indulge...

I watched the Burnley Player interview he gave. Basically said he has felt really unsettled during the speculation about his future. Then commented that he had spoke to "Bristol" as everybody knows, but as soon as he heard that Burnley were interested it was an easy decision - he's not going to say anything less than that to be fair.

Do we give him stick on saturday? - not necessarily but if he misses a sitter or has a poor game, I am sure the City Faithful will sing

1) "what a waste of money" - :laugh:
2) 9 million and your having a laugh, 9 million and your having a laugh bla bla bla

Really not slightly interested in gray debut, only worried as he's already scored against this season!! Lets just get behind boys and bring home the 3 points before the long break for internationals

But only against 10 men. Things will hopefully be different next time we meet him.

Just completely ignore him..............silence speaks volumes

My sentiments exactly Tone but alas i fear we will see quite the rather silly opposite from many inside The Gate.

He will probably start on the bench. Be brought on sometime in the second half, score a goal after his first touch and give us a nail biting 20 odd minutes...... But we will still win 3-2. :)

I would just add that consider this... City were in fact very savvy with their bids. The publicity i feel has for starters done us absolutely no harm at all. We bid what we bid but never had any intention of breaking our strict wage rule.

And the purpose of it all: we thought we might be able to get either Gayle or Gray, obviously, but the fall back is that our players know that we are not going to upset the wages aplecart and that will be a supreme motivator for all of them. I think it has had a positive effect and of greater togetherness.

Archived