IGNORED

3Rd Kit?

WaggiesQuiff

I'd like to see our black kit design in white....with purple and lime stripes down front and trim. With the Lime shorts and socks we wore yesterday...now that would look smart.

And here is where we can show how difficult a job the club have in designing a kit, because frankly that sounds dreadful to me. 

I'd like to see our black kit design in white....with purple and lime stripes down front and trim. With the Lime shorts and socks we wore yesterday...now that would look smart.

Purple shorts and white socks would be better. Or even white shirt, white shorts and purple socks. Yeah, that would be good!

Not that it's overly likely we'll get Bournemouth away in the cup or indeed be playing Milan in the San Siro this season.

I think the shop have dipped out by not have a black & purple and lime hoody. They do a training type top but I don't like the material, too polyester/nylon yuck! They do two different red & white hoodies, but no 'away' one. I think this would be really popular?

Scrub that, just checked Demand 5. It's last seasons black & white shirt. She has the collar down and buttons open so it looks collarless, plus the reflection of the stage makes it tinge reg. However, scroll few a few frames and pause and you can see it's defo black...

post-7033-0-42489600-1440426467.png

post-7033-0-42489600-1440426467.png

Archived