IGNORED

Berahino Has Unfollowed His Own Club West Brom On Twitter

BCFC You Reds!

Well that'll teach WBA a lesson they will never forget.  If you don't sell a player to another mediocre premier club, then he's not going to follow you on Twitter.  Bet WBA are distraught by this shocking turn of events.

Even worse for West Brom, Berahino has stopped wearing his WBA underpants and sleeping under the duvet with the club crest on it!

How did West Brom find out, is there a way of knowing who has unfollowed you? Imagine Jeremy Peace & Tony Pulis going through this report every week.....

FWIW - it's hardly crime of the century, but it's disrespectful to the club and fans, but I couldn't care either way. As others have said, if this is news....on the day two people get blown away on live tv

One good thing is that WBA are a proper football club and not allowing a 'contracted' player to **** them around unlike some of the other pussy prem clubs.

Players sign these contracts and seem to think that they are the only ones that are allowed to breach them once a better offer comes along.

And of course clubs never **** players around and try and sell them despite a contract!

I don't know if there is actually a firm bid on the table but there are ways of going about things in a professional manner. I can't see Berahino having the brains to use your argument to be honest and he has been advised to wind his neck in by Pulis and other senior pro's at West Brom on more than one occasion.

If you are correct about the Spurs interest it's yet another example of English players being wildly overpriced (see Dwight Gayle and Andre Gray for details)!!

Totally agree on the over priced English players and that I Doubt it is in his thinking.

I just meant it must be hard to take good advice when the other routes could lead to life time financial security a lot quicker.

Archived