IGNORED

Which One Player Leaving Would Break Your Heart?

Fordy62

As the transfer window approaches we're all concentrating on the ins.

However, Cotts has frightened me somewhat today by saying that there could be ins and outs from AG.

The loss of Freeman would be unthinkable. I couldn't deal with losing Ayling, id hate to think of Korey Smith plying his trade elsewhere and the thought of big Aden being anywhere but here makes me shake with rage.

But losing Joe Bryan would probably make me cry. Definitely make me cry. I can't imagine life without him. Not for this season at least.

So whose departure would hurt you most and why?

(I appreciate the last line sounds a little bit like a Blind Date question!)

When did the WMP start employing such liberal officers?, a WMP officer crying over a footballer leaving his team, 3-2-1 i'm back in the room, nope sorry does not compute.

When did the WMP start employing such liberal officers?, a WMP officer crying over a footballer leaving his team, 3-2-1 i'm back in the room, nope sorry does not compute.

Hahahaha. Nothing wrong with a bit of emotion. I have so much rage I have to balance it out a bit.

Too old to be worrying about stuff like this now, Fordy

Taylor going was gutting, seen it too many times now though

But, for the record, I will always love Aden Flint

Yep, how can anyone supporting City at the time have ever gotten over Jimmy Lumsden selling God to West Brom. still annoys me some 23? Years later!

Flinty, as soon as I set eyes on him pre-season at Clevedon I knew he was the one for me. And of the last batch, Ayling, no contest stood out by a mile.

However, I've already overcome my biggest heartbreak when my beloved left for Shrewsbury. Shrewsbury FFS!

Yep, how can anyone supporting City at the time have ever gotten over Jimmy Lumsden selling God to West Brom. still annoys me some 23? Years later!

Eww spooky post at same moment !!!!

Not surprisingly SuperBobs sale to Bobby Gould at WBA was like a dagger thro the heart

Another classic Lumsden quote (I was stood about 6 feet from him when he said this) 'Bob Taylor won't score goals in The championship (or whatever it was then)'

P***K

Was an ignorant ********* too

I was distraught when Glyn Riley left....have since grown up, they're all replaceable and they will never care about the club as much as players did in the dim and distant.

Bumped into a former City player abroad a few years back, he said his aim was to sign for as many clubs as possible to get all the signing on fees.

That's how much they care...

It's just a job to them now.

None of them

They're all replaceable.

While I agree, replacing what you know already works in a system that you know already works is never easy, its a big risk.

Selling players is easy, identifying players to replace what we have is easy - getting them to agree to come here is not easy.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Flinty or Joey :(

Too easy and 'trendy' to 'zzzzzzz' Robbored but he's spot on here.

In this modern age fans get very het up when their 'fave' players leave and they almost demand the same loyalty from their players as we all give to the club...but players' heads are turned very easily in these days of agents and serious money to be made for kicking and heading a football.

And there are loads of players who would love to join us to replace any who left. We just need to be realistic with who we approach.

Would it really 'break your heart' (as per the thread title) if Flint and Bryan left us?

A few things have broken my heart in my life, but to me they were much more important than a player leaving a football club.

But if it would break your heart to see Flint or Bryan go then I genuinely apologise

i was gutted to see steady and albert go,fuming we never tied jet down,if joe goes,best of luck to him,think hes brilliant and deserves a crack at a higher level,just not yet though so im guessing flinty but if its el abd, i will wish him well too,havent heard anything bad from him about never playing,proper pro

In this modern age fans get very het up when their 'fave' players leave and they almost demand the same loyalty from their players as we all give to the club...but players' heads are turned very easily in these days of agents and serious money to be made for kicking and heading a football.

And there are loads of players who would love to join us to replace any who left. We just need to be realistic with who we approach.

Would it really 'break your heart' (as per the thread title) if Flint and Bryan left us?

A few things have broken my heart in my life, but to me they were much more important than a player leaving a football club.

But if it would break your heart to see Flint or Bryan go then I genuinely apologise

I cried when Scotty left for Reading :(

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Could never bring myself to watch footage of Super Bob playing for West Brom or Bolton.

Also when Scotty Murray left to join Reading - I still don't like thinking about that even though he rejoined us and is still here!

Out of the current crop I'd be sad to see Bryan, Flint, Ayling or Smith leave.

Quite ironic then that your username is the waster that Lumsden spend all the money from the sale of "Super Bob" on..

Apology accepted!

Archived