IGNORED

Which One Player Leaving Would Break Your Heart?

Fordy62

None would break my heart....but several would be significantly difficult to replace and gave an immediate positive impact.

So:

Ayling

Flint

Bryan

Reid

Freeman

Closely followed by :

Williams - the understanding of the back three is not to be under-estimated

Fielding - because personally I thought he wasn't good enough in 13/14 but thought be was brill last season, and again integral part of the back three (okay...four)

So let's get this right...you think Reid would be missed more than Korey Smith? Hmmm

As the transfer window approaches we're all concentrating on the ins.

However, Cotts has frightened me somewhat today by saying that there could be ins and outs from AG.

The loss of Freeman would be unthinkable. I couldn't deal with losing Ayling, id hate to think of Korey Smith plying his trade elsewhere and the thought of big Aden being anywhere but here makes me shake with rage.

But losing Joe Bryan would probably make me cry. Definitely make me cry. I can't imagine life without him. Not for this season at least.

So whose departure would hurt you most and why?

(I appreciate the last line sounds a little bit like a Blind Date question!)

Broken Hearts, Hurt?

Are you serious? This is football, players come and go, if Joe gets a big club which he will it is all part of the football ladder for the better players.

We just have to accept, no time for dwelling on it, no time for mending broken hearts. Jeez.

Broken Hearts, Hurt?

Are you serious? This is football, players come and go, if Joe gets a big club which he will it is all part of the football ladder for the better players.

We just have to accept, no time for dwelling on it, no time for mending broken hearts. Jeez.

Is the term 'broken heart' too feminine for you? Perhaps you don't feel hurt? Would it take away from your masculinity if you were to participate meaningfully in this conversation?

I'm not sure every single written word has to be taken in its literal sense.

I'm sure there are plenty of brick shithouses who've managed to take part in this 'heart break' thread. But if you're so put off, allow me to rephrase the question for you...

TMOR: Who would you least like the club to sell?

Better?

Is the term 'broken heart' too feminine for you? Perhaps you don't feel hurt? Would it take away from your masculinity if you were to participate meaningfully in this conversation?

I'm sure there are plenty of brick shithouses who've managed to take part in this 'heart break' thread. But if you're so put off, allow me to rephrase the question for you...

Better?

Still a bit Mary Beth Lacey/Christine Cagney rather than Jack Regan/George Carter tbh though Fordy - :)

Why is it the club haven't offered freeman amongst others s new contract like flint and Bryan?

Williams only has a year left and freeman only 2 years. Need to tie them down

Perhaps because annoyingly, footballers are also human beings with all the complexities of life that comes with that, agree it would be much simpler if players were kangaroos sport, but they ain't.

:)

Better?

Slightly different scenario, but who would l like to sell on here or at least loan out?

Certainly all the so called ITK's

and probably Bobbobsuperbobsquarepants whatever, he always 'likes' any post that has a dig at yours truly, but actually can't say anything for himself.

Oh! and anyone who includes Cider in their name.

You of course, you, could so with a change of scene.

And back to the question? 

Football's a vibrant game, it's a business, but if pushed, I would like most not to leave in being anyone who wears the shirt with pride.

No cut the crying.... :sad26: .

Well said TMR.

Feeling a little disappointed when one of your favourite players moves on is how it is when you support a small club like ours. It's a fairly regular occurrence.

I suppose some people are more sensitive than others. As a form of protest,I personally have refused to do any housework, decorating or gardening since Alan Walsh left,and I will not be donning my Marigold's again until I see the "Walshy Shuffle" back on our hallowed turf!

Archived