IGNORED

Someone Going!

REDOXO

El abd I hope.

It has to be surely otherwise cots would surely have not mentioned it if it was a key first teamed, as he would have been too annoyed...will be a fringe player going or a loan.

I really do hope we have a unbelievable few days lined up transfer wise as this squad is threadbare

That's a bit weird seeing as he ain't even a northern lad

Did play for Rotherham for 2 seasons though so perhaps felt more comfortable living up there..I hope what ive heard is just speculation anyway! Would much rather get rid of El Bad and could understand if Waggy wanted to move

Swap deal for Sam Morsy with Agard going the other way. Heard Agard wants to move back up north...

May make some sense, as it was rumoured we offered a player + cash deal a couple of weeks ago. Agard may well be the player moving on. Hope it's El Abd though, I rate Agard and Wagstaff as more than capable squad members at this level.

May make some sense, as it was rumoured we offered a player + cash deal a couple of weeks ago. Agard may well be the player moving on. Hope it's El Abd though, I rate Agard and Wagstaff as more than capable squad members at this level.

My guess is El Abd

i can only think of El-Abd but then that would mean someone's come in for him?

Bury took him on loan for half of last season and at the start of this Swindon, Bradford and Millwall were all linked with him.

Having let Osborne and Cunningham go, had we let him leave then as well we wouldn't have had a full subs bench at Sheffield (as it was I doubt Wagstaff was really fit then & he was on the bench).

If we can bring a defender in on loan or possibly sign this Metz player I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him off again, either permanently or on loan.

Archived