IGNORED

Someone Going!

REDOXO

As most have said, would hope it's El-Abd, must be on a decent page too. We may have to pay some of it ourselves????

Could understand Waggy going. How long left on his contract? Ideally it would be nice to see him go out on loan, but with a return clause in case of injuries.

Just hoping SC can bring a couple of players in.

That's a bit weird seeing as he ain't even a northern lad

Perhaps he's a bit like Robbie Savage. He asked for a transfer from Birmingham to be closer to his family in Wrexham. He eventually joined Blackburn, a City that is a couple of miles farther away.

Clearly I have missed something -- who has offered such a miserly amount for the next England CB?

Dolly and Red M - they've pooled their pocket money and will throw in sexual favours to get their man.

That's a bit weird seeing as he ain't even a northern lad

Agard's not Northern born but he moved to Everton's Academy from Arsenal as a 16 year old and lived in Liverpool for 6 years.

He may well feel at home up North, particularly if he picked up a Northern girlfriend during his lengthy spell at Everton, or after he moved on to Rotherham.

Agard's not Northern born but he moved to Everton's Academy from Arsenal as a 16 year old and lived in Liverpool for 6 years.

He may well feel at home up North, particularly if he picked up a Northern girlfriend during his lengthy spell at Everton, or after he moved on to Rotherham.

I'm sure it was mentioned on one of those Youtube quiz things that his Mrs is from Manchester.

You do talk some nonsense, Flint in current market values will be between 1-1.5m...Albert is upwards of 2.5 or 3m...the only way I agree with you is that we don't have much time to find a replacement for Flint but otherwise your logic is just absurd

Disagree - he's contracted until 2019. A defender who has scored 18 times in 84 games for us, I would have thought 2.5 - 3m would be much nearer his value.

You do talk some nonsense, Flint in current market values will be between 1-1.5m...Albert is upwards of 2.5 or 3m...the only way I agree with you is that we don't have much time to find a replacement for Flint but otherwise your logic is just absurd

Who's market value yours ?? You're the one talking nonsense - I'd value him a lot higher than you'd suggest.

Also, value is not always a cash amount, it's the value of that player to you, to us, the team and personally I think Flint is worth a hell of a lot more than you're suggesting - who you gonna replace him with ?

Don't tell me McGuire ? Priced a lot higher than Flint - what cause he sat on his arse in the prem ?? Don't make me laugh, I wouldn't swap Flint for Albert, as much as I love Alby, Flint to me is the heart and soul of what we have as a team at the moment.

That can be easily destroyed and I for one don't want him to leave at any price at the moment.

So take your valuation (which is miles out) and let's hope SC's head or mind is not swayed to letting Flint go end of.

It can only be El Abd or Wagstaff unless someone is offering silly money for Flint/Bryan/Freeman

So I will out money on it being El Abd or Wagstaff

That's who my money would be on, especially the latter, infact I'm almost certain it's him (gut feeling, no evidence).

Edit: end of last season I heard him tell Oskar he had a year left on his contract.

Except Cotts said Fredericks' move only developed last night (Friday) and his interview was Thursday so we could be losing another too.

Yes that's my fear too Ian.

However fingers crossed SC's comment is not completely accurate!

Odd thing I heard already is he doesn't get on with AA after his time at boro...Don't see anything in it myself!

Except Cotts said Fredericks' move only developed last night (Friday) and his interview was Thursday so we could be losing another too.

I think its more likely that Fredericks was the one Cotts referred to leaving, he may have said the move only developed Friday night, but that doesn't mean he only found out about the problem had on Friday.

Potential timeline

Last Sunday- Fredericks lets Cotts know about his wishes to be back in London

Wednesday (or was it Thursday?)- Cotts says in an interview that someone could maybe go

Friday night- the development that Cotts referred to happens- possibly an agreement between city and another club

etc.

I think its more likely that Fredericks was the one Cotts referred to leaving, he may have said the move only developed Friday night, but that doesn't mean he only found out about the problem had on Friday.

Potential timeline

Last Sunday- Fredericks lets Cotts know about his wishes to be back in London

Wednesday (or was it Thursday?)- Cotts says in an interview that someone could maybe go

Friday night- the development that Cotts referred to happens- possibly an agreement between city and another club

etc.

Makes too much sense!!

Let's hope Adam finds a new club- Cotts seemingly will not play him ( for all the right reasons imo) and he's a pretty expensive spare part to have hanging around. In the absence of a sensible permanent signing who can challenge the for a starting place- even a short term loan as cover has got to be better business and make more sense than retaining what must be a pretty demotivated Adam El-Abd.

Archived