IGNORED

Birmingham Away

One BCFC

Surely not 2600 are sold out already in 4 days? Especially as its just season ticket holders at the moment

Hopefully ticket office is open tomorrow to call. If not have to wait til Tuesday with Members. Bit of a joke if you ask me if there are tickets remaining but wont do it online.

Anyone else having trouble trying to buy tickets on the Bristol Sport website?

Will the ticket office be open tomorrow?

The site keeps saying No Vacancies, surely its not sold out

its a joke set up went down the ground today from Hanham only to be told no football tickets away to Brum on sale you have to book them online or by phone but you can have a free rugby ticket  battled through the traffic to hear this  unbeleivable

Brum... remember going there on a Tuesday night during GJ's reign. It was the worst home support I've ever seen. They were promoted that season yet the home ends were sparsely populated and silent bar a few 12 year old numptys to our right. In contrast we had a 2500 strong army and bounced around the ground all night... Shame we lost 1-0 to a late goal and got offered outside afterwards.

Interesting to see that the thousands who boycotted Sheffield on price issues haven't jumped at the chance of these very reasonable £20 tickets and short journey. 

What more do you want..? Or does actually going and not just moaning different reasons, not really fit in with most people?

Interesting to see that the thousands who boycotted Sheffield on price issues haven't jumped at the chance of these very reasonable £20 tickets and short journey. 

What more do you want..? Or does actually going and not just moaning different reasons, not really fit in with most people?

First away game this season for me. Can't ****in wait!!

Archived