IGNORED

Birmingham Away

One BCFC

First time I'm ordering through Bristol Sport site, and only offers delivery... How quickly do they tend to get them out? Just that I'm going up to Brum (from London) on Thursday, so have my doubts that they'd get here on time.

Thanks for all the help on this guys, much appreciated.. ;)

Have attempted to ring the club/Bristol Sport so as to arrange collection instead, but must be doing something wrong, as I end up on hold indefinitely no matter what option I choose... Is 01179630600 the best one to ring?

Thanks for all the help on this guys, much appreciated.. ;)

Have attempted to ring the club/Bristol Sport so as to arrange collection instead, but must be doing something wrong, as I end up on hold indefinitely no matter what option I choose... Is 01179630600 the best one to ring?

I rang this number the other morning and got through strait away. I rang just after 9am.

I wonder with a game like this if a sell out is every seat sold, or if there is say a 5% allowance of seats not used as people won't sit in their allocated seats?

Have read elsewhere the away capacity is 3000 so if we've sold out on 2600 then perhaps there is some slack. By the way if anyone has a spare to sell I'd take it.

hahaha. I don't cover that area I'm afraid so I wouldn't know. 

There are a few bars in the city centre... I'd recommend going to Bennetts Hill in the city centre where there's the Trocadero and The Briar Rose (I think) which is a whether spoons but is fairly pleasant.  

I don't know about pubs nearer the ground though I'm afraid, not on my area. 

Just been given the nod to take 4 hours off work to attend the game and then head back to work. So I'll see you all there, but please... No naughtiness!

Many football grounds are situated in insalubrious areas, but the area around St Andrews is truly godawful.

I'd recommend following Fordy's advice, and drinking in the city centre, perhaps in one of the canal side bars  in Brindley Place(about 5 minutes stroll from New Street) or maybe one of the boozers in Broad Street.

For lovers of the more trad pub and real ale, I'd recommend the Tap & Spile just down the canal from Brindley Place. Very friendly landlady too.  :devil:

You can get a train from New Street to Bordesly, which is near the stadium.

Many football grounds are situated in insalubrious areas, but the area around St Andrews is truly godawful.

I'd recommend following Fordy's advice, and drinking in the city centre, perhaps in one of the canal side bars  in Brindley Place(about 5 minutes stroll from New Street) or maybe one of the boozers in Broad Street.

For lovers of the more trad pub and real ale, I'd recommend the Tap & Spile just down the canal from Brindley Place. Very friendly landlady too.  :devil:

You can get a train from New Street to Bordesly, which is near the stadium.

Insalubrious...word of the week :clap:

If anyone is driving to St Andrews on Saturday that hasn't been before there  is a large car park 100 yards down the hill from the away end which is probably your best option. Does take a while to exit but it's good and secure.

Thanks.

Do you know how much it is ?

If anyone is driving to St Andrews on Saturday that hasn't been before there  is a large car park 100 yards down the hill from the away end which is probably your best option. Does take a while to exit but it's good and secure.

I was thinking of parking in Bolton Rd, about 15 - 20 mins walk away.

No colours, or scarves in the car etc., of course!

I remember St Andrews in 89-90, they have posted about it on the Birmingham City forum, helicopters, Old Bill everywhere and 4,000 City fans celebrating a thumping victory. The Brum fans didn't take kindly to that and the place turned into a war zone. To be fair it looked like a war zone before any trouble kicked off.

I remember St Andrews in 89-90, they have posted about it on the Birmingham City forum, helicopters, Old Bill everywhere and 4,000 City fans celebrating a thumping victory. The Brum fans didn't take kindly to that and the place turned into a war zone. To be fair it looked like a war zone before any trouble kicked off.

still does. 

Looking forward to this game, gonna find a pub with some decent cider and a wurzels jukebox. 

Can anyone tell me what is going on with the Cardiff game? It changed again to Monday night. It originally was Saturday, then I think changed to Sunday. Now it is on a monday night game. 

Looking forward to this game, gonna find a pub with some decent cider and a wurzels jukebox. 

Can anyone tell me what is going on with the Cardiff game? It changed again to Monday night. It originally was Saturday, then I think changed to Sunday. Now it is on a monday night game. 

Moved to Monday night 19:45 for Sky.

Archived