IGNORED

Liam Moore

Aipearcey

I wonder if we might see the movement of Ayling into Pack's position and slot Moore in the RCB. 

I could be completely off target but I think Ayling could excel in that role. 

I agree with this, from what I've seen this season we need to be more solid at the back and in my opinion Ayling would be better in midfield.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out. Sticking to the same formation it¨s likely to be Moore, Flint & Baker as centre backs. Ayling as cover up for Little and Williams becoming "Cunningham" 

More likely Ayling taking over Pack's position, better distribution and better going forward with the ball. Played at Yeovil in the midfield. 

Signed on a loan until January 4th, as per the article on the official site.  

I have no comprehensive understanding about rules for loanees…………………if Moore excels and becomes an integral  member of the back line…..what can happen on Jan 4th?  Can the loan be extended?  or does he have to return to his  parent club, unless we sign him permanently (probably unlikely, as we can't afford him). What are the rules Oh knowledgeable ones?

I have no comprehensive understanding about rules for loanees…………………if Moore excels and becomes an integral  member of the back line…..what can happen on Jan 4th?  Can the loan be extended?  or does he have to return to his  parent club, unless we sign him permanently (probably unlikely, as we can't afford him). What are the rules Oh knowledgeable ones?

From the interview on player, I got the impression that the loan could be made permanent if everything went well. 

More likely Ayling taking over Pack's position, better distribution and better going forward with the ball. Played at Yeovil in the midfield. 

Extraordinary comment. Ayling played midfield for Yeovil about twice. I hardly think SC is going to plunge him into the middle of the park just to fit another player into the team.

Said right at the start of the summer I thought Ayling may move to RWB as SC wanted someone more solid at RCB and I'm  sticking with that prediction!

Archived