IGNORED

Liam Moore and Nathan Baker: The answers to our defensive crisis

tomhbcfc

Cheers for all the positive comments guys!

@Xiled Aha yes I do try to research a lot for my articles in order to make them professional - the standard of some journalism on the EP website has shocked me, particularly as I'm sure that people are being paid to write for them!

@Chappers That's a fair point to be honest, although I for one admire the statistical approach taken on by Brentford. FC Midtjylland in Denmark use it, and they have just knocked Southampton out of the EL,  but on the other hand many big money signings have flopped despite having great reputations.

@Kodjia Yes you are correct I am 15.

@cheshire_red Thanks for your feedback, it's really refreshing to know that people are enjoying my content, and inspires me to keep the site going!

Greetings all!

I have just written a piece on how I believe that our two new defensive recruits are going to be the solutions to our defensive issues, which have seen us concede 2 goals or more on each of our home games so far. Please read and give me your opinions on the topics I bring up, and specifically where you think Baker and Moore will fit into the side. I have put my predicted line up at the bottom of the piece.

NOTE: I am just entering year 11 and writing this blog for fun (albeit one day I'd love to work in the sports journalism industry), so any feedback on the writing style is also appreciated. Link here: https://bristolcitytom.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/liam-moore-and-nathan-baker-the-answers-to-our-defensive-struggles/

Thanks,

Tom

One more thing which I forgot to add to the OP was that if you enjoy the blog then it would be much appreciated if you gave it a follow. Ive noticed that a few of you already have since I posted here, but if anyone else would like to there will be an option at the bottom of the page saying follow, and if you have a wordpress account you will get a notification each time I post, if you don't then it is possible to follow by email which means that each time I post you will be the recipient of an email with a link to the new post. I have only posted 7 times so far, and look to do so once or twice a week as it does take a while to get the pieces out, especially with school starting for me again on Tuesday, so please be aware that it won't be one of those sites with daily updates.

For anyone interested I am looking to post more insights onto players, such as this article, match previews plus predictions, in addition to match reviews from the games I go to (every home game + a few closer away)

One more thing which I forgot to add to the OP was that if you enjoy the blog then it would be much appreciated if you gave it a follow. Ive noticed that a few of you already have since I posted here, but if anyone else would like to there will be an option at the bottom of the page saying follow, and if you have a wordpress account you will get a notification each time I post, if you don't then it is possible to follow by email which means that each time I post you will be the recipient of an email with a link to the new post. I have only posted 7 times so far, and look to do so once or twice a week as it does take a while to get the pieces out, especially with school starting for me again on Tuesday, so please be aware that it won't be one of those sites with daily updates.

For anyone interested I am looking to post more insights onto players, such as this article, match previews plus predictions, in addition to match reviews from the games I go to (every home game + a few closer away)

Tom this is  very clear and concise piece that is a credit to your tender years. OK it was a long first sentence but as I am guilty of similar misdemeanours in my own written attempts at work I can forgive you. 

The poinpoint you make about our possible formation is a good one.

I look forward to you future offerings, keep it up.

I enjoyed your article. I think you've been a little bit harsh on Williams, but I'm obviously biased and am probably in the minority there.

There are a few small errors (for example, you use 'indicative' instead of 'indication' in the third paragraph) but certainly nothing major. I found your article to be very well written, clear and concise. You argue your case well, making your point and then moving on to the next without waffling, which is where many people falter. 

Very well done, keep writing.

I enjoyed your article. I think you've been a little bit harsh on Williams, but I'm obviously biased and am probably in the minority there.

There are a few small errors (for example, you use 'indicative' instead of 'indication' in the third paragraph) but certainly nothing major. I found your article to be very well written, clear and concise. You argue your case well, making your point and then moving on to the next without waffling, which is where many people falter. 

Very well done, keep writing.

Thanks for your honest feedback :)

Good work young man.

I would be interested as to why you think Agard will start in place of Wilbs? While I agree with you, I see nothing to suggest that Cott's does.

I believe that Wilbs has looked a bit off pace in the last two games, as much as I hate to say it... perhaps his legs are beginning to go? Agard looked brilliant against Leeds and maybe Cotts will give him a chance next game? I think we would've seen the replacement by now already if Wilbs wasn't handed captaincy - perhaps it could end up like Wade last season being almost a 'club captain' whereas on the pitch I believe either Korey or Wilbs had the band?

Archived