IGNORED

Matchday Hospitality

Wardie

Hi Wardie, here is the answer that I got back recently, hope this helps.

Due to the rebuild at Ashton Gate we are very limited this season for hospitality.  There are only two tables of 12 available, the Main Presenting Partner and Matchball Sponsorship.  Please see below what the packages include:

Main Presenting Partner – 12 guests in the Heineken Lounge Matches

•           Three Course meal with pre match drinks (beer, wine and soft drinks only)

•           Cheese and biscuits served to your table post match

•           Match programme for all guests

•           Full page advertisement within the match day programme and logo on the front page

•           Half time refreshments

•           Presentation of a signed shirt

•           Tannoy announcements

•           3 car parking spaces on site

Cost:  £2,500 + Vat

Matchball Sponsor – 12 guests in the Heineken Lounge

•           Three Course meal with pre match drinks (beer, wine and soft drinks only)

•           Half page advertisement with the match day programme and logo on the front cover

•           Presentation of a signed ball

•           3 car parking spaces off site

Cost:  £2,200 + Vat

If would like to book or discuss further, please give me a call and I can let you know what matches are available.

Kind Regards

Lisa Fillingham
Corporate Sales Executive

D: 01179 630 608
E:
lisa.fillingham@bristol-sport.co.uk
W: www.bristol-sport.co.uk

Hi Wardie, here is the answer that I got back recently, hope this helps.

Due to the rebuild at Ashton Gate we are very limited this season for hospitality.  There are only two tables of 12 available, the Main Presenting Partner and Matchball Sponsorship.  Please see below what the packages include:

Main Presenting Partner – 12 guests in the Heineken Lounge Matches

•           Cheese and biscuits served to your table post match

•           Match programme for all guests

•           Full page advertisement within the match day programme and logo on the front page

•           Half time refreshments

•           Presentation of a signed shirt

•           3 car parking spaces on site

Cost:  £2,500 + Vat

Matchball Sponsor – 12 guests in the Heineken Lounge

•           Half page advertisement with the match day programme and logo on the front cover

•           Presentation of a signed ball

•           3 car parking spaces off site

Cost:  £2,200 + Vat

If would like to book or discuss further, please give me a call and I can let you know what matches are available.

Kind Regards

Lisa Fillingham
Corporate Sales Executive

D: 01179 630 608
E:
lisa.fillingham@bristol-sport.co.uk
W: www.bristol-sport.co.uk

How much?????? I'd rather go to Barbados for a week on that sorta money. Well I suppose they have to pay off the new stadium somehow... :preacher:

Not having been involved with any club that has executive boxes, I haven't a clue what the going rate might be for a 'special treat' exec box when they're up and running at the Gate.  Anyone got mates who've had a one-off box at another championship outfit at all?  Just that I've put it on my future wish list if it's do-able, and it would be good to know what similar clubs are charging (yeah, I'm sure that there'll be a wide range but I'm totally clueless atm).

Cheers, I love you all xx

It's a good way of off setting tax with your business...better than going straight to the tax man. Well that's what my financial advisor and accountant tell me.

Have enjoyed both at Football and Rugby.

I know of a few small business owners, who have clubbed together to get a box or hospitality in the past...it's a nice way of meeting up with mates and thanking other companies for their business imho.

The one and only time I got invited to City hospitality was the Chelsea cup game - that was a bit lively to say the least - you could tell it was all going to kick off as these London types were knocking back copious amounts of alcohol and becoming louder and louder  from about 12.00 pm - I believe most of them were kicked out of the Williams before half time.(figuratively and literally).

It's a good way of off setting tax with your business...better than going straight to the tax man. Well that's what my financial advisor and accountant tell me.

Have enjoyed both at Football and Rugby.

I know of a few small business owners, who have clubbed together to get a box or hospitality in the past...it's a nice way of meeting up with mates and thanking other companies for their business imho.

Spot on. Been a guest of a couple of bookies a few times and it is a fun day out. Betfair in a Club Wembley box for the 2011 League Cup Final is the stand out.

Back to the OPs original post - I'm hoping, for the same reason - would love to get my ole Dad down to see the new gate -that once the new stand is completed there will be individual hospitality packages available - the group thing is great for businesses or any lucky enough to have a invite but impractical for most fans , even as a group / family , clubbing together, even for a treat

why on earth do they list tannoy announcements?? am I being stupid here?!

Yep, I had a little double take at that!!

Presume it means you get your company name announced over the tannoy, rather than just being party to the teams being read out or can "Mr such and such (not Saatchi and Saatchi) please contact the nearest steward."

Back to the OPs original post - I'm hoping, for the same reason - would love to get my ole Dad down to see the new gate -that once the new stand is completed there will be individual hospitality packages available - the group thing is great for businesses or any lucky enough to have a invite but impractical for most fans , even as a group / family , clubbing together, even for a treat

I'm sure it will be better with the new facilities

BUT

The previous hospitality was absolutely dire. I went 3 times  in the Premier Lounge as a guest of various companies and it was frankly embarrassing. Our host had ordered a bottle of champagne and some wine (at extra cost) and indeed all were on our table ready for us. 1 Champers and 2 cheapo Hardys white wine left on the table, not chilled or anything!

First course was some tasteless - tinned I would guess -minestrone soup served with a cheap bread roll- the sort that looks and tastes like cotton wool.

Second course was Lamb with a red wine,shallot gravy/jus. The  jus actually looked ok but I couldn't attest to the taste because the acne spotted yoof serving us obviously hadn't mastered his brief. He went around the table carefully fishing out a lamb cutlet for each of us and proceeded to shake each one carefully - removing all traces of the gravy - before placing upon the plate. We assumed he would then ditch the tongs and switch to a ladle to serve the gravy but he simply walked off with the dish, returning only with a few dishes of (over) microwaved veg & boiled spuds. Still we did have some warm white wine to wash down the dry and tasteless offering.

I'm not sure if desert ever arrived - we had got fed up waiting & slipped off to the cash bar by then where the nice barmaid (who surely must have been a cappuccino making barista by day) was knocking out glasses of 50%beer/50% froth at £3.90 a go.

The half time complimentary tea and biscuits had ran out 3 minutes after the HT whistle. The server spending the next 12 minutes telling each person that everything was "all gone".......The concept of actually adding hot water to some tea bags and making a fresh pot or actually opening another pack of biccies seemed an alien one.

Full time there was some buffet items laid out but the huge scrum of people scrambling over the few plates brought to mind "The Feeding of the Five Thousand"......only with less food.  So we adjourned to the pub for some much needed nourishment and refreshment.

Finally I recall that we were accosted throughout the meal by club staff imploring us to buy Premier memberships, draw tickets, raffle tickets, more hospitality (as if), or to sponser a game, a ball, a player, a shirt, corner flag or anything really that involved parting with money.

You may take it that it was not in any way "a treat".

The new hospitality will be better, simply because it couldn't be any worse.

I'm sure it will be better with the new facilities

BUT

The previous hospitality was absolutely dire. I went 3 times  in the Premier Lounge as a guest of various companies and it was frankly embarrassing. Our host had ordered a bottle of champagne and some wine (at extra cost) and indeed all were on our table ready for us. 1 Champers and 2 cheapo Hardys white wine left on the table, not chilled or anything!

First course was some tasteless - tinned I would guess -minestrone soup served with a cheap bread roll- the sort that looks and tastes like cotton wool.

Second course was Lamb with a red wine,shallot gravy/jus. The  jus actually looked ok but I couldn't attest to the taste because the acne spotted yoof serving us obviously hadn't mastered his brief. He went around the table carefully fishing out a lamb cutlet for each of us and proceeded to shake each one carefully - removing all traces of the gravy - before placing upon the plate. We assumed he would then ditch the tongs and switch to a ladle to serve the gravy but he simply walked off with the dish, returning only with a few dishes of (over) microwaved veg & boiled spuds. Still we did have some warm white wine to wash down the dry and tasteless offering.

I'm not sure if desert ever arrived - we had got fed up waiting & slipped off to the cash bar by then where the nice barmaid (who surely must have been a cappuccino making barista by day) was knocking out glasses of 50%beer/50% froth at £3.90 a go.

The half time complimentary tea and biscuits had ran out 3 minutes after the HT whistle. The server spending the next 12 minutes telling each person that everything was "all gone".......The concept of actually adding hot water to some tea bags and making a fresh pot or actually opening another pack of biccies seemed an alien one.

Full time there was some buffet items laid out but the huge scrum of people scrambling over the few plates brought to mind "The Feeding of the Five Thousand"......only with less food.  So we adjourned to the pub for some much needed nourishment and refreshment.

Finally I recall that we were accosted throughout the meal by club staff imploring us to buy Premier memberships, draw tickets, raffle tickets, more hospitality (as if), or to sponser a game, a ball, a player, a shirt, corner flag or anything really that involved parting with money.

You may take it that it was not in any way "a treat".

The new hospitality will be better, simply because it couldn't be any worse.

Some people are never happy. ..

I believe the boxes are all sold out for the first couple of years, do I doubt there will be any "one off treat" games available. 

Ah well, so it seems that BS3 Solutions will have to do the entertaining of my mates in 3 years or more.  How the heck did I miss the queue for the first two years?  Probably coz I have a shocker of an internet connection when I'm up here in the frozen wilds of Jockland.  Any suggestions as to how to join this long queue most welcomed though!

I wanted to do it this year for my Dad's 70th.

It is a way of guaranteeing a ticket, albeit at a premium which is great if you don't live in Bristol and want to plan a visit around going to the football.

i did it last year for the Walsall game. The hospitality (breakfast) was laid on in a pub nearby. I don't understand why the same can't be done this year with a reserved seat in the dolman rather than the Williams. 

Ah well, so it seems that BS3 Solutions will have to do the entertaining of my mates in 3 years or more.  How the heck did I miss the queue for the first two years?  Probably coz I have a shocker of an internet connection when I'm up here in the frozen wilds of Jockland.  Any suggestions as to how to join this long queue most welcomed though!

Ring up up the club & tell um you got 3 grand you wanna spend on some shit food....should do the trick

• Admin

The reason that there is not any match day sponsorship this season is that those who bought one of the boxes in the new ground needed to buy into sponsor area for this season too

Speaking to someone this evening who was in the hospitality area at the Burnley game, who works in that business area, wasn't very impressed with what was on offer. He was a guest of someone who has purchased a box

The food left a lot to be desired, and overall experience not that great, plus points was the free bar and the standard of service from the staff

The reason that there is not any match day sponsorship this season is that those who bought one of the boxes in the new ground needed to buy into sponsor area for this season too

Speaking to someone this evening who was in the hospitality area at the Burnley game, who works in that business area, wasn't very impressed with what was on offer. He was a guest of someone who has purchased a box

The food left a lot to be desired, and overall experience not that great, plus points was the free bar and the standard of service from the staff

I was in a box at spurs recently for the Everton game due to work. 

To be honest the food was terrible and there was no free bar... Also felt like watching on the world's best 3D TV rather than being at the game due to the window. 

did get to meet ossie ardiles and Christian eriksen though...

DSC_0023.JPG

Archived