IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

One joker in there one boxer , 

usyk deservedly won for Tyson to come out with that rubbish at the end about people voting for him because their country is at war is embarrassing & shameful , Frank Warren thinks fury won by 2 clear rounds ffs , just own it and admit Tyson came off 2nd best 

• Like 4

Just now, Med/MadHatter said:

So two of the judges only gave it to Usyk because of the 10-8 round wtf

Laughable. And the one who gave it to Fury needs ******* sacking. Bent ****.

• Like 1

Rematch decided already, daft really, almost makes tonight a waste of time already.

Although I'm just annoyed I had to make do with the Talksport watchalong, basically watching people watching it, all shouting over each other and not having a clue what was going on.

Pleased for Usyk though, Catteral, Smith, Edwards and Oliver all had Usyk at least 3 rounds up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Owl Visiting said:

Rematch decided already, daft really, almost makes tonight a waste of time already.

Although I'm just annoyed I had to make do with the Talksport watchalong, basically watching people watching it, all shouting over each other and not having a clue what was going on.

Pleased for Usyk though, Catteral, Smith, Edwards and Oliver all had Usyk at least 3 rounds up.

Rematch clauses are the most dysfunctional and hugely limiting part of any sport in the world imo. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I enjoyed that. 

No way at all that Tyson won.

Best he could hope for in the end was a draw. 

But the most bizarre thing is so many British people so against a British boxer. 

Doesn’t matter about nationality to me when it comes to boxing,if one is a classless mouthy gobshte and the other is a gentleman then I know who I want to win 

• Like 8
  • Flames 5

7 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I enjoyed that. 

But the most bizarre thing is so many British people so against a British boxer. 

The bloke is a ******* *****. Constantly belittles people, treats them with no respect, and his entourage do the same. His dad head butting someone from Usyk’s team this week sums up what they’re all about.  

I’m absolutely buzzing he lost. 

• Like 6
  • Flames 1

15 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Doesn’t matter about nationality to me when it comes to boxing,if one is a classless mouthy gobshte and the other is a gentleman then I know who I want to win 

So much this.

Usyk is absolute class. Incredible fighter.

• Like 2

I think Usyk will retire now, and watch the unholy scramble for all the belts, apparently the IBF is supposed to be the next belt up for grabs next. Social media will be ( more than usual) intolerable with all the protagonists calling eachother out endlessly, not looking forward to that

59 minutes ago, petehinton said:

The bloke is a ******* *****. Constantly belittles people, treats them with no respect, and his entourage do the same. His dad head butting someone from Usyk’s team this week sums up what they’re all about.  

I’m absolutely buzzing he lost. 

Very very strange post. 

51 minutes ago, Stortz said:

So much this.

Usyk is absolute class. Incredible fighter.

Both of them are. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

With Tyson you have to give some leeway due to his bi polar. 

Considering the comments Usyk has made in the past, I'm not sure how you can call him a gentleman but each to their own. 

• Hmmm 1

7 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Very very strange post. 

Both of them are. 

What, class?

I respect Tyson as a boxer, but once again he and his entourage have acted like absolute d1 ckheads, as they do at every fight he's involved in.

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 7

12 minutes ago, Stortz said:

What, class?

I respect Tyson as a boxer, but once again he and his entourage have acted like absolute d1 ckheads, as they do at every fight he's involved in.

My opinions are probably biased because I'm friends with family of Furys and have met him a few times in pasding. I have nothing but good things to say.

You have to remember part of it is all an act and also the mental illness. 

Just find it very bizarre how a British person would actively support the opponent. 

• Haha 4
  • Facepalm 3

4 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

My opinions are probably biased because I'm friends with family of Furys and have met him a few times in pasding. I have nothing but good things to say.

Just find it very bizarre how a British person would actively support the opponent. 

In my opinion, boxing, like darts, is about supporting the person, not the country.

Bit different if you are watching Olympic boxing where they are representing the country. Otherwise it’s all down to the person.

For example, I’ll support anyone whose fighting AJ regardless of where they are from!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I enjoyed that. 

It's because he's a classless nob, and what comes out of his mouth is just embarrassing.  He's done some great things but first decent elite boxer he fights he loses.  Wilder was always a easier route to a world championship.  And he thought he'd outsize rather than out box Usyk.  As a person who suffered with severe depression and anxiety, it never made me come out with shite like a woman's place is in the kitchen, that's not because he's depressed and anxious it's because he's a horrible biggot.  I've not supported him since those tirades and never will.

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

5 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

When he used mental illness to distance himself from the spiteful bigotry that came out of his mouth post the klitschko fight he lost all respect from me.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I enjoyed that. 

Some people rate people on how they behave rather than just the place they were born.

Fury is a bell end, his post fight comments just further prove that.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

With Tyson you have to give some leeway due to his bi polar. 

Considering the comments Usyk has made in the past, I'm not sure how you can call him a gentleman but each to their own. 

No you absolutely do not.

That’s unfair on anyone else with bipolar or other mental illness to suggest that’s an excuse for some of his behaviour.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I enjoyed that. 

I said to someone on Friday that I wanted Fury to win cos he is a Brit but wanted Usyk to win cos he is a nice bloke .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Are you actually Alan Partridge? 😳 

• Haha 1
  • Robin 1