IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

What a ****.

I do get the impression that a fair few boxers use coke between fights. From their point of view it doesn't stay in the system for very long at all in urine tests, much less than a lot of the PEDs. Fury was obviously being a complete idiot to get busted in camp. You've only got to look at a few interviews with quite a few of the shall we say semi retired ones to see what I mean, without naming names.

Some of the time on Sky with the recently retired it's like a gurn off ffs. Certain promoters look fairly familiar with it at times too...

Edited by Stortz

11 minutes ago, Stortz said:

What a ****.

I do get the impression that a fair few boxers use coke between fights. From their point of view it doesn't stay in the system for very long at all in urine tests, much less than a lot of the PEDs. Fury was obviously being a complete idiot to get busted in camp. You've only got to look at a few interviews with quite a few of the shall we say semi retired ones to see what I mean, without naming names.

Some of the time on Sky with the recently retired it's like a gurn off ffs. Certain promoters look fairly familiar with it at times too...

Yep, I've noticed that with some of the ex-pros on Sky and Boxnation in the past, jaws swinging all over the place. 

For Fury to get caught whilst officially in training suggests that he had no intention of ever having to get in the ring this time. I also know for a fact that, whilst he was supposedly recovering from the ankle injury that caused this fight to originally be postponed in the summer, he was over in France at the Euros caning it. A mate of mine saw him in a bar in Nice ahead of England-Iceland, completely off his face on something stronger than just alcohol.

• Like 1

Breaking News.....

Mike Towell the Scottish boxer seriously hurt in a 5th round stoppage in Glasgow.  Sadly lost his battle to survive and had died from his injuries..

Very sad news... thoughts go out to his family friends and connections, and to his opponent in the bout on Thursday ... Devastating for all concerned a tragic loss at just 25 years of age  ...

R.I.P Mike.

7 minutes ago, MichaelRobartes said:

Shame. I was enjoying that. Looks like his elbow has gone. Rematch over here?

Me too. Yeah, dislocated.

At York Hall on Thursday, Issac Chamberlain put his own shoulder back in at the end of the 3rd and went on to win a war on points!

Clev doesn't have the proper world title anyway, that resides with S Kovalev esq.

Edited by Stortz