IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

9 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Great scrap and lovely finish from Mundo. Have loved watching him over the years, feels like he should've had a much bigger career than he has. 

Artur next? 

He has chilling power at Light Heavy.

Beterbiev has to fight Anthony Yarde first and Artur is injured atm so it's planned for early next year I believe. They'll want another fight at a higher level for Mundo before a world title shot too I'd imagine.

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AirlieBeachRed said:

Mo lost

Have you been to sleep mate, or are you powering through?!

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Just go to weakstreams and choose what stream you want,I’ve choose the second one and it’s fine 

Loads here:

https://live19.crackstreams.gg/title-game/usyk-vs-joshua-ii-live-stream/7222

and here:

https://live1.boxingstreams100.com/fight/3323/-anthony-joshua-vs.-oleksandr-usyk-

19 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Do you have an Adblocker running? I get no adverts at all with the Adblock Plus and Ghostery extensions on Firefox.

Was on Amazon fire, now on laptop every blocker known to man, the stream keeps jumping back to earlier fights. Others just garbage ad links rather than streams. Will look for other sites.

1 minute ago, The Original OTIB said:

Was on Amazon fire, now on laptop every blocker known to man, the stream keeps jumping back to earlier fights. Others just garbage ad links rather than streams. Will look for other sites.

now this is MUCH better, zero ads, zero garbage + stable:

http://cricfree.live/live/boxingfeed

8 minutes ago, Ashton Yate said:

The atmosphere in the arena is just embarrassing for such a big event. Shouldn't be held in places like Saudi. Just completely flat. I've seen better atmospheres at boxing events at local leisure centres! 

You can lay that firmly at the feet of wide boy Hearn and man of the people AJ,money before morals 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

You can lay that firmly at the feet of wide boy Hearn and man of the people AJ,money before morals 

100%. Just chasing the big money. As if they need any more money! Could have still earned huge amounts fighting in a stadium over here, and could have also been involved in one of the biggest events of all time. Joke!