IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

1 hour ago, Rob k said:

I see AJ wants the Fury fight, he will get destroyed. Unfortunately for him he’s now not in the same league as Fury. Only one fight left now for TF so get it made and retire as the undisputed 

I'm not sure that worries AJ. The amount of money he will earn does though. He's coming to the end he's never recovered from the Ruiz battering.

• Like 1

Awful main event, not much of a great card either, only really enjoyed the Yafai fight. AJ still scared to drop the left in order to throw the right, which he hasn't done since the first Ruiz fight and is the only thing that makes him dangerous. Joyce runs through him and Whyte gives him a very close fight, aside from that, not much else out there that's really worth it...

Inoue should be a far more exciting fight this weekend coming. Sick of heavyweight boxing now, it's pretty comical.

12 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Amir Khan has pissed hot from the Brook fight.

How shite would he have been without the PEDs haha.

Interesting that it's come out what a year after the fight took place? Boxing trying it's best to become an extremely hated sport!

1 hour ago, BCFCAL said:

Interesting that it's come out what a year after the fight took place? Boxing trying it's best to become an extremely hated sport!

Khan disputed the charge with UKAD, so it went to an independent tribunal which only ruled at the end of February this year.

• Thanks 1

Evening all, a really exciting main tonight. I think Joe takes Big Bang out around 6-8, but there may well be some hairy moments for him early on.

Moses Itauma is out for the 3rd time this year, let's hope his opponent turns up this time.

Denzel Bentley can be a bit dull to watch but put in a brave effort losing to Alimkhanuly in Vegas in November.

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Evening all, a really exciting main tonight. I think Joe takes Big Bang out around 6-8, but there may well be some hairy moments for him early on.

Moses Itauma is out for the 3rd time this year, let's hope his opponent turns up this time.

Denzel Bentley can be a bit dull to watch but put in a brave effort losing to Alimkhanuly in Vegas in November.

Evening stortz,big bang has less stamina than me so going for 8-12 which is usually when he’s gasping for air( for Amazon users go to rapid stream’s it’s beautiful)

Edited by joe jordans teeth

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Evening stortz,big bang has less stamina than me so going for 8-12 which is usually when he’s gasping for air

Hello mate, it's no fun shifting 20 stone of prime Char Sui around, no wonder he gets knackered haha.

I thought he did enough to beat Hrgovic tbf, but he was definitely blowing out of his arse for the last few rounds. It's hard to see how he stands up to Joyce's relentless workrate unless he can hurt him early.

32 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Hello mate, it's no fun shifting 20 stone of prime Char Sui around, no wonder he gets knackered haha.

I thought he did enough to beat Hrgovic tbf, but he was definitely blowing out of his arse for the last few rounds. It's hard to see how he stands up to Joyce's relentless workrate unless he can hurt him early.

Yep, that performance against Hrgovic secured him this fight. I agree, he was robbed of the win. He can certainly box, but can he (or anyone?!) hurt Joyce? 

Fully expect a Joyce win but this should be entertaining. 

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

Yep, that performance against Hrgovic secured him this fight. I agree, he was robbed of the win. He can certainly box, but can he (or anyone?!) hurt Joyce? 

Fully expect a Joyce win but this should be entertaining. 

Hello mate, that's the question isn't it! Titanium whiskers on Joe it appears.

14 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Wasn’t great but let’s not forget at his age most are still gearing up for maybe 2 Olympics 

Yeah, fair shout- no way would he be a pro now if the entire farce between the IBA and IOC wasn't rumbling on.

That Ukrainian guy did not mind being hit one bit.

Edited by Stortz